Know about this? Rate It!
German town up in the mountains of Venezuela. Kind of a small, quant town on the other side of a rain forest (road goes thru a small portion). If you are in the mood for schnitzel and beer-this is the place to go.
Lots of bavarian type of bulidings, gardens, etc.
- Family Travel
- Arts and Culture
Germany in Venezuela
Do you want to see a little part of Germany in Venezuela? well, then you should go to the Colonia Tovar. It´s located 2 hours away from Caracas and you can get there by car or by bus. The first thing you see there are these houses that look exactly like the german ones. It´s a beautiful place to go.
- Historical Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Budget Travel
La Colonia Tovar is a nice...
La Colonia Tovar is a nice little city in the mountains. Founded by Germans who came to live in Venezuela....it is also the birthplace of the Polar Beer!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Huge discounts - Book online!
- Hotelsclick.com The Best Hotel Rates on the Internet Great rates always include taxes. Secure booking.
Caracas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path