Know about this? Rate It!
In Venezuela we call them "coro-coros". If you are really lucky, you will get to see a couple of them at the "Parque del Este" (park and zoo) right in the middle of the city. But to see 281437436421299353459348589 millions of them, flying at the same time, and turning the whole sky trully shocking pink, you must go to the south of the country. Is a breathtaking experience.
In the picture: artist Clemencia Labin (venezuelan who lives in Germany) in one of her latest exhibits in Florida (U.S.A.)
- Family Travel
Local version of the Addams Family?
Nope. This is General Velasco and his family back in 1932. "Long, long, time ago..." venezuelan families used to be big, numerous. Not any more.
When you come to Venezuela try to meet a venezuelan family. You will probably be invited to their home for dinner. For me, what is best about travelling is meeting people, learning their traditons, experiencing the way they live and making friends for ever. It happens.
(The picture is from the Archivo Audiovisual de la Biblioteca Nacional).
- Study Abroad
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Huge discounts - Book online!
- Hotelsclick.com The Best Hotel Rates on the Internet Great rates always include taxes. Secure booking.
Caracas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Haiti Hotels
- Bukit Panjang New Town Hotels
- Olo Hotels
- Matandang Naujan Hotels
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Honolulu Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Chiang Mai Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Florence Off The Beaten Path
- Israel Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path