Know about this?
Safe and unsafe neighborhoods
Safe areas: Los Ruices, Sebucan, Los Dos Caminos, Palos Grandes, Parque del Este, Chacao, Altamira, Chacaito, La California, Bello Monte, Colinas de Bello Monte, Los Chaguaramos, Sta Monica, etc...
To be avoided: Downtown and west of the city, from Plaza Venezuela metro station to the west, and the far east of the city, Palo Verde, Petare, etc..
Never enter into a 'barrio'...
Murders: 8,022 (2000) (per capita): 32 per 100,000 people
Definition: Total recorded intentional homicides, completed. Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence. Per capita figures expressed per 1000 population.
- Adventure Travel
You will see them when you are flying in. You will see them as you are driving around town. From a distance they look cute and even beautiful at night but stay away from the ranchitos. They apear as clay huts all over the mountains and hills. If you travel into these areas you will more than likley leave, pennyless and naked. That is, if you leave at all.
- Road Trip
- Hiking and Walking
Very dangerous place
When you visit Caracas you MUST stay away from the popular places or "barrios" because they´re very dangerous. They´re located over the hills of the city, there are a lot of poor houses. If you stay away from these places you should be ok
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Huge discounts - Book online!
- Hotelsclick.com The Best Hotel Rates on the Internet Great rates always include taxes. Secure booking.
Caracas Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Estero Island Hotels
- Zamboanga City Hotels
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- Mamallapuram Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rome Warnings and Dangers
- Ko Samui Warnings and Dangers
- Srinagar Warnings and Dangers
- Romania Warnings and Dangers
- Charleston Warnings and Dangers
- Be aware of Call Girls
- Baguio Warnings and Dangers
- San Antonio Warnings and Dangers
- Croatia Warnings and Dangers
- Munnar Warnings and Dangers
- Washington D.C. Warnings and Dangers
- Oman Warnings and Dangers