Taska Canaima: the rythm is gonna get YOU!
Music could symbolize Venezuela. It's everywhere, it's loud and it's beautiful. If you want to hang out with locals and discover their local customs, go to a taska ( i don't know if i got the spelling right). No rock or RnB around there...they mostly play latin rythms such as salsa (off course!!), merengue, regetton (c'mon, everyone can dance on THAT), and calypso. They often have a live band playing.
Dress Code: casual but no shorts+flip flops either...
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Budget Travel
Licoreria Las 24 Horas: 24/7 beer source
The name says it all. Opens 24 hours. You can have something to drink at any time and sit down at the river bank or chat with the locals hanging around there. The only "nightlife" I know of.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices