Valencia Nightlife

• Nightlife
    by el_ruso

Best Rated Nightlife in Valencia

• LexiSalsera's Profile Photo

Ocean Bar: Watch out for this place!

by LexiSalsera Written Sep 23, 2006

Wow! Watch out for this place. It is a tiny, but beautiful modern bar/nightclub in Valencia. The drinks are INSANELY strong (as I found out one very strange night!) Their signature drink "The Ocean" Is a giant, frozen drink served in the largest Martini glass I have ever seen. The only downside to this place is that there is only one unisex bathroom. If you really need to go, there are large bathrooms two floors up in the shopping center. Trust me. If you have a few too many "Oceans", you'll need to run to these little know bathrooms. You may want to find the phone number and call ahead. I think that you need reservations to get into this place.

Dress Code: Trendy

• Study Abroad

• Jesse78's Profile Photo

Bambu: Chill bar and restaurant in Valencia

by Jesse78 Written Jun 12, 2005

Bambu is excellent. Flat out fantastic. I spent 4 or 5 nights at this place, and it was the gathering spot for all of my friends that live in Valencia. It has a perfect open air patio, with comfortable chairs and sofas to lounge around on. Very modern decor, but without any pretension. On the weekends, I think there is a live DJ, or at least there was on 2 occasions. Prices are very reasonable, and I was able to treat 4 people to dinner, with 2 bottles of wine, for around $75. Not bad :)

The food is VERY good, and I never had a bad meal. I had a great shrimp dish, the seafood chowder soup in a bread bowl rocks, and the pizza is also excellent. I HIGHLY recommend Bambu.

Dress Code: No dresscode. Most of the people are dressed in casual but trendy clothes.

• el_ruso's Profile Photo

Bambu and Loud: Parque de Esculturas

by el_ruso Written Oct 2, 2005

Bambu and Loud are located next to the Parque de las Esculturas. The former also doubles as a restaurant.

These places are safe, have decent prices for drinks, play mostly techno and raggaeton music. If you enjoy nightlife, these are definitely the places to visit.

• LexiSalsera's Profile Photo

Bambu: Great Bar/Restaurant

by LexiSalsera Written Sep 23, 2006

This is a great place to hang out at night. I think there are some other reviews of this place, but it is so great that I had to post my own, along with a photo. It's just a relaxed place playing live house music, with great prices.

Dress Code: Dress casual, but trendy. Always dress trendy when you are out and about in Valencia! Venezuela is the beauty-queen capital of the world!

• Singles
    • Study Abroad

Instant Answers: Valencia

Comments

Valencia Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Valencia nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Valencia sightseeing.