Valencia Restaurants

by Jesse78
    Parrot Cages at Casa Valencia
    by atufft
  • View from the bathroom balcony at Casa Valencia
    View from the bathroom balcony at Casa...
    by atufft

Most Recent Restaurants in Valencia

• atufft's Profile Photo

Casa Valencia: Long Standing Tradition in Valencia

by atufft Updated Jul 14, 2007

Casa Valencia

Casa Valencia is one of the finest restaurants in town, and the ambience of parrots and colonial style architecture is excellent. The food is quite varied, with seafood, red meat, poultry, and pasta on the menu, along with the traditional yucca, tostones, platanos, and other authentic Venezuelan food. Venezuelans dress up more than other countries in general, so a meal eaten here shouldn't be done in overly casual clothes, but I'm not aware of any dress code. It's a great place to bring the family because the place has room for long tables. In the times we have visited the family, no visit was complete without a big family meal here. In the photos shown, the white wine were from bottles that I brought to Venezuela, but I do recall a modest wine list of Spanish wines available. There's also a full bar for mixed drinks, of course, as there is in virtually any fine restaurant in Venezuela. Find a table near the parrot cages to entertain the kids. Waiting service is excellent.

• Wine Tasting

• ludogatto's Profile Photo

restaurant diamante: Tapas restaurant in Hotel Diamante

by ludogatto Written Apr 8, 2006

I was so tired that I hadn't the enery to go out to eat, so I tried the restourant, little, next my room at the first floor of my hotel.
    The meat parillada was so good, the dishes was big and the salade was fresh and gorgeouse!
    We took 1 parillada to share, 1 salade, 1 queso fundido, bread and 4 bears: we was full and the price only 36.000 bolivares.

• Jesse78's Profile Photo

Bambu: Don't sleep on the Seafood Chowder Bowl

by Jesse78 Written Jun 13, 2005

Favorite Dish: One of the popular dishes is a soup, served in a bowl of bread, that's filled with seafood and potato. It's kind of like clam chowder, but the Venezuelan version of it.

Here is a picture of Dave enjoying a hearty bowl of chowder. We spent a lot of time at Bambu, and I recommend that you do as well. If you're in Valencia, it's a must go.

Instant Answers: Valencia

Comments

Valencia Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Valencia restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Valencia sightseeing.