Coro Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Coro

Restaurant Vegetariano: Healthy snacks

by MalenaN Updated Oct 6, 2007

What I was eating

After I had arrived in Coro I found a small restaurant/store which sold “healthy” empanadas. The dough was of wholemeal and the filling was very good. I drank a delicious lemonade. I also bought some raisins and Brazil nut. The last day in Coro I went back to buy some bags of raisins and nuts to bring with me on my further journey and to eat the yummy empanadas, but to my disappointment the shop was closed.

Breakfast at Fonda Tuística Sabor Latino

by MalenaN Updated Sep 15, 2007

Having an American breakfast

One day in Coro I went to a pastry to buy fresh bread in the morning to bring back to the posada. It turned out I was too early and I had to do with yesterdays bread (and most of it was sweet). So the following day I went to Fonda Tuística Sabor Latino, a café on Paseo La Alameda (a pedestrian street). I sat outside, but everyone else sat inside where it was air condition, which is too unpleasant and cold I think. Most of the breakfasts were Venezuelan with arepas. I had an American breakfast with ham, bacon, fried egg and toast (I got an extra toast when I asked for it). I also had a coffee and guava juice. For everything I paid
    13 200 Bs.

Restaurant Legal

by MalenaN Written Sep 14, 2007

Nice restaurant

In the yellow house at the corner of Calle 37 Zamora and Calle 66 Federación there is a nice restaurant. In the room before the restaurant there was a photo exhibition when I visited. In the restaurant there is also a bar and they play good background music.
    Lasagne, water, service and tip was 15 350 Bs and Chicken, French fries, strawberry juice, service and tip was 20 000 Bs (July 2007).

Instant Answers: Coro

Comments

Coro Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Coro restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Coro sightseeing.