River Cruise, Dinner & Best of Mozart Fortress Concerts
Combine a Dinner & Fortress Concert (in the form of an Orchestra Concert on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from May to end of October) with a popular boat trip on the Salzach and discover Salzburg and its surroundings from its most beautiful angle.
The ship cruise starts in the heart of the Old Town by the jetty „Anlegestelle Altstadt” (by the Makart bridge) and takes you to the south of the city against the backdrop of the impressive Old Town and past one of the most desirable villa areas of the town before the mighty Tennen and Hagen mountain range reveals itself to you, after which the ship embarks on the return journey. This Tour I lasts approximately 40 minutes.
Afterwards, you have an exquisite candlelight dinner in the Panorama Restaurant on the Salzburg fortress. This unique evening on the world-famous fortress then concludes with a Salzburg Fortress Concert in the most magnificent chambers of the fortress.
Our special service for you:
Individual tables at the dinner in the Panorama Fortress Restaurant!
Your table allocation is carried out respectively after the number of booked persons.
Please convert your E-Ticket 20 minutes prior to (Tour I) departure at the cash desk belonging to the ship!
MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST
- 5:00 pm Boat cruise Tour I
- From 6:00 pm Fortress Railway ascent & descent
- 6.30 pm Dinner in the Panorama Restaurant on Salzburg fortress (excl. drinks)
- 8.30 pm Fortress Concert Cat. 1 (numbered seats in rows 1-6)
MARCH, APRIL, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER
- 4:00 pm Boat cruise Tour I
- From 5.30 pm Fortress railway ascent & descent
- 6:00 pm Dinner in the Panorama Restaurant on Salzburg fortress (excl. drinks)
- 8:00 pm Fortress Concert Category 1 (numbered seats rows 1-6)
Hotels Near River Cruise, Dinner & Best of Mozart Fortress Concerts in SalzburgSee all 251 Hotels