La Palm Royal Beach Hotel (La Accra )

No 1 Bypass, Accra, Ghana

georeiser's Profile Photo

La Palm Royal Beach Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 24, 2011

La Palm Royal Beach Hotel is in my opinion the finest hotel in Accra. The location on the western side of Labadi beach is great. 152 Deluxe rooms & suites and a large outdoor swimming pool (see pictures).
Fax: +233 21771717

Unique Quality: This hotel is luxurious, but too expensive.

Directions: Labadi beach

Add to your Trip Planner

Stay here at your own risk!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 18, 2007

I had the misfortune of staying at this hotel during my visit on last November. I checked into this hotel with a group of 12 and since I was the delegation leader, I must have given off a scent of having large sums of cash. I checked into my room and left for dinner and when I came back, my room had been ransacked, and the safe was pried out of the wall in the closet, along with my clothes, while my suitcase was used to carry the safe out of my room. Meanwhile, the hotel is yet to respond and explain how this occurred and moreover take responsibility given they have a sign at the front desk that requests all items of value be placed in the room safe. All that I'm being told is that there's an ongoing investigation continuing a year later. There was no forced entry, which means, someone at the front desk collaborated this robbery by providing a key to a hotel employee or a relative. I strongly advise, anyone reading this to consider staying anywhere else but here or never leave your room. The lobby air-conditioning only cools so long as your standing exactly next to the unit, the pool was under heavy construction which we were not told during the time of booking and also of considerable concern are the mosquitoes. These pesky flying blood suckers prey on you constantly, and more so given there are large stagnant water fountains outside of every room which serve as active breeding grounds. I think the last straw was thinking I going to have access to beach, then realizing that the hotel property is completely surrounded by an iron fence and closed off from beach access. I have more information for anyone interested in seeing the pictures from the crime scene. vlfour@tmail.com

edozie's Profile Photo

Nice Pool and Beach

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 29, 2007

I had a nice time in my two weeks stay at the LA Palm Royal Beach Hotel with my fiancee. The services we were offered are fantastic and i enjoyed every moment of my stay there. The facilities where great, good swimming pool, room and bar facilities. The meals, especially the buffet is something i will recommend to all visitors at the hotel.

Unique Quality: One outstanding characteristics of the accommodation is the services as rendered by staffs of the hotel. Don't miss the Buffet.

Directions: No 1 Bypass - Osu - Accra - GHANA, Adjacent The Ghana international Trade fair complex.

Alpha_Ghana's Profile Photo

Biggest hotel of Ghana

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 11, 2003

The most luxuous hotel of the country, build on the request of the former president, JJ Rawlings.
It is located on the Labadi road, 1km before Labadi Beach hotel. As the most recent, it is also the most modern. There are several restaurants, swimming pools, very large gymnasium with all possibilities.
There is a special Japenese restaurant with Sushi Bar and Teppanyiaky. The Ghanaian cook can really prepare the dishes on the traditional Japenese way. Don't miss that!!!

Unique Quality: the pool, the Ghanaian garden, with a taste to local food, the Bali restaurant, the conference rooms are very modern. Once inside, you are in the best 5 stars place.

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby La Palm Royal Beach Hotel (La Accra )

La Palm Royal Beach Hotel (La Accra )

• La Palm Royal Beach Hotel
  • Hotel La Palm Royal Beach

Address: No 1 Bypass, Accra, Ghana

10 Photos of La Palm Royal Beach Hotel (La Accra )

View Professional Photos

Amenities at La Palm Royal Beach Hotel (La Accra )

• Restaurant
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Accra Travel Forum

Need advice about Accra, Ghana? Visit the Travel Forum for Accra and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Accra hotel reviews