Bambolim Beach Resort

Budget Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

horrible experience

by written on July 9, 2012

pathetic rooms, dirty old bathrooms, understaffed slow service... food was pathetic and not at all palatable...in short exploitation of tourists.... strongly recommend never to venture into this hotel...

Unique Quality: all facilities are below standards

Add to your Trip Planner

Third class resort in he world

by written on September 24, 2011

Hi, i had booked for 3 nights for my honymoon in bambilin beach resort. but i got very bad exeperience in this faltu resort. I found in a small hole in my room's door. so anybody could see inside the room. This resort is very unsafe, danger and cheep staff. and also i found the mini hidden camera inside the room. so tourist pleese dont book your vacation in this third class resort...

Unique Quality: Nohing ..just unsafe

BAD BAD Extremely Unhygenic and Pathetic hotel

by written on February 3, 2011

This resort is nowhere near any standards for a star rating...it can only be compared to the one room shacks we get on cheap rent in Goa near the Calangute area, in fact those places are much more better.
I booked 5 rooms in Bambolim Beach resort, Goa from 31-Jan-2011 and managed to stay there for 3 days. I paid Rs. 11000.00 per couple for standard rooms double occupancy, 2 nights and 3 days.
The Resort is just pathetic:
Food:- Extremely horrible, unhygienic kept in vessels that have worn out from excessive use. Soup+ 1 veg and 1 Non Veg main course with cold rubber like roti / bread is all they serve you. After haggling with the management we managed to get some desert which is just Vanilla Ice cream.

Rooms:- The Air conditioner does not work in all 5 rooms and the fan has to be switched on to get cooling.

Bathrooms are dirty, Stinky and the Shower does not work in any of the 5 rooms, Only one dirty bucket, Towels are very old and hard they can scrape your skin. I was afraid I might get some disease from there but thankfully nothing.

Room Service:- The hotel seems to be perishing and there is hardly any staff or waiters so every order takes hours to come. In fact when we ordered for a Bottled water we got it after 2 hours that too was chilled to the point of being frozen...(Obviously very old)..we asked for a warm bottle the service boy says the bar is closed so there is no bottle he can remove as of now.

Accessibility: The hotel is situated on a slope so all the different areas like restraunt, Rooms, Lobby are in Different floors and there is no lift so if you have a handicap person forget them from ever moving from one place to another.

No Modern amenities. I suggest you please check the value for money on this property. it is just too old and dirty.

Unique Quality: The location is very suitable if you want to travel both North and South of Goa.

Didnt stay even after paying $1500 in advance

by written on February 14, 2009

Learn from my mistake....book a decent hotel and dont waste your time and money @ Bambolim Beach Resort....personally I love Cida de Goa.

My stay was arranged by Caeser Travel agency in Kuwait. I had paid in advance for 4 nights during new year season and was given a very good opinion by the agent.

However upon arrival, I found the place very shady and not like how it is shown on their website. The room I was checked in for was unkept with sub standard interiors and lacking amenities to name a few, dirty linens, cracked windows, bucket with tap instead of shower or bathtub in bathroom, broken flush and broken tiles on the floor. And the Garden view was actually facing the parking lot. When I complained, I was shown four other rooms all of them were disgusting in their own way.

Besides all this, the resort is not for family as I noticed in and around many youngsters there who were intoxicated and in illicit situations.

So I called my agent who could not help me at last moment and eventually I called using my international line and booked into Cida de Goa. I also complained to the Tourism Ministry in Goa who mentioned that the owners have an ill reputation and would pursue my complaint.

Cida de was soo good that if I travel again to Goa, then I will stay at Cida de again.

Unique Quality: Was so disgusting that I packed out in couple hours even when management refused to refund me for the 4 nights stay that I paid for in advance with the agent.

Janni67's Profile Photo

3 Star Resort located right on the Bambolim Beach

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 11, 2003

This wasn't any five-star hotel in 1991 but we didn't even expect to end up in one in a poor country like India. We were more than satisfied with the hotel, rooms, service and the great restaurant.

I visited a website and noticed that Bambolim Beach Resort has grown and has more facilities than it used to 12 years ago. I'm not surprised ;) Therefore the accurate information here is from the website. What I can say, that judging from the pictures the place is still as charming :) I could go back ---isn't that the best kind of recommendation?

Unique Quality: Bambolim Beach Resort started in 1989 as a 57 room resort set in six cottage blocks with rooms done up in a rustic style. Now expanded to 126 rooms with the addition of the new 69 rooms main block with highly polished Granite flooring and all the modern fittings in 1996. Fully Air-conditioned. The resort is situated right on the beach front.

Centrally located in Goa, Bambolim makes an ideal base for those wishing to travel around Goa, isolated and quiet, and yet just 7 kms from Panjim adn close to the main sightseeing places in Goa, the Resort makes a nice home to come back to.

Rooms are in 4 different price categories and from Oct 2003 to May 2004 the prices seem to vary from Rs 1800 - 2160. They also have 3 nights 4 days packages.

The hotel has a swimming pool, health club, gymnasium, ayurvedic massage, indoor/outdoor games and snooker. All rooms are airconditioned and equipped with a bathroom.

Directions: 7 Kms from Panjim City (capital of Goa), 35 mins drive from the Airport and 12 kms away from Karmali Railway Station.

Nearby Bambolim Beach Resort

• Fitness Center
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Goa Travel Forum

Need advice about Goa, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Goa and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Goa hotel reviews

Best water sports & outdoor activity in Goa
Be Very Sly If You Are Consuming Drugs
night life/people/food
Things to Do
Excellent housekeeping and helpful staff services
Restaurants
Hotel booking and transportation in Goa
Tourist Traps
Best Burgers in GOA!!!!
Praia de Palolem
Things to Do
Spectacular waterfall and ride through the forest
Forte de Cabo de Rama
Forte Aguada
Leeches in Dudhsagar!
Warnings and Dangers
The Fifth highest waterfall in India!
Things to Do
Honeymoon Island, South Goa!
Off The Beaten Path
Bogmalo beach
Things to Do
Agonda Beach! A Gem in Goa..
Things to Do
Goa to Mumbai or vice versa!
Transportation
"There Are So Many fish In The Sea..oops..Market"
General