Hotel Highway Residency

Tags

Road Trip Budget Travel Trains
See Amenities

dont stay here

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 21, 2012

very bad hotel never stay dere..i went to stay dere wid my friend..bathroom was not clean.the location of hotel is very bad.it seems lyk we r in any slum.we were charged 2447 for one single room which was not worth it

Directions: chakala cigarette factory

Mumbai stay

by written on September 17, 2009

I and my sweetheart stayed in this hotel 3 nights 4 days.I had a wonderful time staying here.Room service is pretty amazing.You can easily have currency echange service as well.food was very very good..better than I could find in some other so called standard restaurants from the city.If you happened to ride auto rickshaw then you will easily find in front of hotel,or security guard from hotel will manage to provide you calling them and all.Room was clean and tidy with AC,fan and well furnished.You will have a great private time as well.Juhu beach and Bandra are ealsily accesseble from the hotel location.I really enjoyed therr.One morning I had to get furious with them b'cause they performed a mosquito killing smokes all over the hotel..without our knowledge in the morning right after we finished our breakfast.And when I came to see the dark smokes growing into my room,it made me feel there was a fire.Once I opened the door,there was nothing I could see b'cause of smokes,,,I was damn panicked and let my sweetheart to come down with me ..........when I got down to the groundfloor,eveybody was relaxed ..they were supposed to inform us about it...And while checking out ,,I had got alot of luggage but nobody even helped me out ....don't know..But then it's a great place to stay...

Add to your Trip Planner

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 15, 2009

I had the misfortune of staying in this Hotel along with my family. I had to stay in this so called hotel overnight. I booked my room after reading all the reviews here. Although there was somebody to pick us from the airport, it took about an hour for the pick-up car to arrive. To avoid the traffice the travel from the airport to the hotel was throught the back roads filled with human and animal filth.
We were given a filthy room with poor ventilation in the ground floor near the cafeteria. Ofcourse, this is a very cheap hotel. Cheap in all sense of the word. Cheap rooms, cheap service, cheap food, so cheap that the blankets were stinking, the toilets were unclean.
We asked for a change fo blankets and were given worse ones than the first. The food was OK .
With lots of noises going around when we were trying to get some sleep, we had visitors -- mosquitoes.
It was a real nightmare.
Anybody looking for everything CHEAP, this THE CHEAP HOTEL.
Condolence Staying.

Directions: It is an old building unlike what the photographs show and once in you are stuck.

joyjeetm's Profile Photo

BEST LOCATION AND AWESOME SERVICE

by written on February 6, 2007

The hotel is located in Andheri, very near to Airport, Bandra and Juhu. One always gets Auto rickshaws and taxis to commute to any place in Mumbai. The services offered by their staff is excellent. They actually keep the hotel very neat and clean. I stayed there for just one day but my stay was quite memorable. The also have a very good collection of books in their mini library.

TracyLB's Profile Photo

Great Budget Hotel

by written on April 5, 2006

We wanted a a good cheap clean hotel close to the airport..It provided us with everything we needed and would recommend this hotel for anyone on a budget...Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and great breakfast..

Unique Quality: Close to airport

Good stop-over

by written on March 8, 2006

When I pieced together my first-ever trip to India, I came along a lot of good reviews for this hotel. I can only say that it lives up to the hype. Though the hotel is not particularly cheap for Indian standards, the rooms are very clean, the food is good (and safe) and pick-up and drop-off at either international or domestic airport are well-arranged. Mr Deepak went through great lengths to help me get a prepaid card for my cellphone. My only regret is that he got the paperwork wrong and the phone got disconnected during my journey (he mailed me immediately to warn me of this problem when he found out but it was too late to fix the problem). This is definately the place to stay when moving on to other parts of India. If you are planning to stay in Mumbai, you're better off taking a hotel closer to Mumbai city.

Great Time at The Hotel Highway Residency

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 1, 2005

I stayed in this Hotel for 16 days as I came from Australia on business trip. I picked TheHotel based on recommendations from friends and reviews of the property.It was a clean & tidy place, and the staff were helpful, the price is resonable. Everyday in morning they give me at proper time wake up call & keep my breakfast ready as everyday I have tight schedule. Whenever I ask they allow me to use Internet which was very fast.The room is great with more than 100 channels. They have all the basic facility for business traveller like fax receiving, xerox machines, meeting place. Also not to forget their pick-up facility which I wonder as I book the Hotel same day in morning & send them my flight detail & they arrange my pick-up is a worth. In overall I can recomend this hotel who comes for business or tourist purpose should spent atleast 2 night to get relax from jetleg problem. Also meet the general manager who was allways eager to help everyone.

Unique Quality: The food was very nice.

Directions: Its only 2 K.M. away from airport & 1.5 K.M. away from M.I.D.C. Business District.

A good & Cheap Hotel Near Airport

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 26, 2005

We made booking this hotel by e-mail got through some reference. When we reach at airport the person from hotel was there with a sign board in our name with a A.C. car. Room given to us was very good with 4 bed as we have booked for 4 person cost us 60$ for all 4 person which was quite cheap compare to other hotel in area near airport. They also arrange our train ticket to goa & flight ticket to delhi in deccan air which is very cheap. Also we took their car for city tour.

Unique Quality: The food they serve was very good. We sit out side for food in the open restaurant was excellent

Directions: Near Chakala Cigarette FActory

• Kids Activities
  • Suites
  • Continental Breakfast

Mumbai Travel Forum

Need advice about Mumbai, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Mumbai and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Mumbai hotel reviews

Elephanta Caves
Hanging Gardens
Dhobi Ghat - Mumbai's Laundry
Things to Do
THIEVE'S MARKET (CHOR BAZAAR)
Shopping
FESTIVALS
Ship
Great Pub/disc!
Nightlife
Visiting local students really makes your day!
Things to Do
Visiting local students really makes your day!