Nova

Arts and Culture Budget Travel Road Trip
See Amenities

Had a pleasant stay

by written on April 8, 2012

I checked in at Nova Hotel last week due to my business trip. Based on the location-wise, I must say, very accessible. It's center and at the heart of Bukit Bintang. Easy access to monorail, Star LRT and public transportation wasnt a problem. You can find a lot of shopping mall nearby such as, sungai wang plaza, berjaya times square, Lot 10 and Pavilion is my fave. Food finding is a top notch. U will find there are stretch of hawkers along Jalan Alor and i have been told that, Jalan Alor is well known as hawkers heaven area. You can find any type of foods from local cuisine, chinese, arab, indian, western, thai and many more.

The hotel provides me a very helpful and friendly staff. From the moment I stepped into the hotel, the very helpful bellman greeted warmly welcoming my presence to the hotel. I took by surprise once I entered the room. The interior of the room is totally different from what they advertise in their website. So I asked the passed-by housekeeper, and I have been told that, the hotel is just newly refurbished. New painted-wall, furniture, wooden-floor, LCD tv and I can easy access for my internet since they have WI-Fi for free for the entire building. Ok, this is extremely and utterly affordable what I have paid for a hotel room. Very convenience even it's only basic amenities provided. It's not a big deal. I would recommend the hotel to friends family and definitely will come back for my next trip. Well done Nova~!

Had a pleasant stay

RM180.00 nett per room per night (incld 3 breakfasts) for Superior Family Roon

RM200.00 nett per room per night (incld 3 breakfasts) for Deluxe Family Room

- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities in all the Rooms
- Complimentary Newspapers at the Lobby
- Free parking (indoors and outdoors)
- Late Check Out at 3pm. (subject to availability)
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge & 5% gov't tax

Unique Quality: Travel distance from/to hotel :

By road to Hotel : KLIA Coach Service/KLIA Limo Service, appx. 1 - 1.5hrs

LRT Station : Hang Tuah Station appx. 15 mins walk

Monorail Station : Hang Tuah Station appx. 15 mins / Imbi Station appx. 10 mins

Bukit Bintang Station appx. 5 mins - walking distance

Interstate Bus Terminal : Pudu Raya Station appx. 5 mins - walking distance

KLCC, Twin Towers : Jalan Ampang / Jalan P.Ramlee appx 15 mins - walking distance

KL Tower : Bukit Nanas appx. 15 mins - walking distance

China Town : Petaling Street appx. 10mins - walking distance

Directions: Hotel Nova Sdn. Bhd.
16-22 Jalan Alor,
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

ukirsari's Profile Photo

Post-modern style lounge

by written on May 13, 2004

A nice place to stay at Bukit Bintang area and the price a bit skyrocket during F1 event. If normally for single is about RM130, it's up to RM145 and back to normal a day after the race :)

Unique Quality: A post-modern lounge, it's cool. Then I get a king size bed for my own with view to the west. So I can get sunset and street scene of Bukit Bintang area.

Directions: Nearby small hotel Seasons Views at Jalan Alor, to direction Jalan Cangkat Bukit Bintang

warzx's Profile Photo

Nova Hotel

by written on April 30, 2004

I had a 2 nites stay. Overall rating is ok, location is in between bukit bintang and chinatown. all within walking distance. In front of the hotel is the hawker's paradise. If u drive in from other states, u can park the car downstairs the hotel, plenty of lots, and a security guard is also available.

Hotel Nova - 5 mins walk to Bukit Bintang

by written on December 27, 2003

Nice view and a super king size bed. A good choice of hotel for the family. Convenient for supper and also shopping at Bukit Bintang.

Unique Quality: Little facilities, but provides good hotel services.

Directions: Near a food street near Times Square.

phil_uk_net's Profile Photo

Hotel Nova

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 25, 2003

After my unfortunate experience at the Seasons View I needed to get out quickly. The Nova was the first alternative I found and it saved my sanity. It is in the same Jalan Alor area but it is fairly new and fairly clean. Being a highrise hotel, the rooms on higher floors escape the noise and craziness of the streets down below.

Unique Quality: The rooms are a decent size and the reasonably clean, as is the bathroom. Not bad at all and reasonably priced.

Nearby Nova

Amenities at Nova

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Room Service

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum

Need advice about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Visit the Travel Forum for Kuala Lumpur and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kuala Lumpur hotel reviews

Laksa Shack
Madam Kwan's
National Mosque
Local Customs
Melawati Hill (Bukit Tabur)
Off The Beaten Path