Indochina Hotel

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Family Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

Great value for us.

by written on January 25, 2011

That's our memorial time in Vietnam. The first, we stayed there for 4 nights and booked them Halong bay trip with Golden Lotus cruise. Everything was excellent. The staffs was very helpful. They became our friends and some time we talked by sending some e-mail. In Halong bay, the board was good, large cabin and lovely staffs. Many thanks for Indochina Hotel. I will come back in next year.

Unique Quality: Hair dryer, private bathroom, shower, TV...

Directions: Ideal for walking around. go to shopping, dinning also. I know very good restaurant near Indochina Hotel which did the hotel staff recommend us.

by written on January 23, 2011

Stayed in Vietnam many times for business, I like the change but next time, I will stay here. No change.
The hotel has great staffs offered very nice services. I would like to recommend this hotel for all.

Unique Quality: Fully facilities equipped. Exactly with all information in the Internet

Directions: Enjoy to walking around.

Add to your Trip Planner

Great value! My highly recommend for staying

by written on October 22, 2010

Great time in the North of Vietnam! I only can say that. This time, we go to Vietnam upon our honey moon. We booked deluxe room at Indochina hotel. The room was large, clean and quiet. But I highly estimate about their locations and my souvenir here.
One night in Hanoi on weekend was interesting. All of day, we went around Old Quarter of Hanoi, in the evening, we visited Night Market. There was crowded. So many people came here in the evening and we too. We walked around and bough some thing for souvenir. Many photos here was made by us here. We took with any Vietnamese friends. Come back to hotel, we can talk with the staffs here in funds.
Next morning, we went to Ha long bay - Cat Ba Island for 3 days what we booked at the hotel before and go with Paloma Cruise. We had great time here. Ha long bay is wonderful. Many caves, limestone...We took the photos of Ha long bay from above the hill. That's our best photo in Vietnam. After Ha long bay, we came back to the hotel and stay 1 more night here before flew to the the South.
Certain, I will return here for next time come to Vietnam.

Unique Quality: Fully facilities as: bath-tub, hair dryer, safe, minibar...exactly with information on the internet.

Directions: Great location. Shortly time to walk Hoan Kiem lake, around Old Quarter and many famous place.

Thanks, Indochina hotel.

by written on October 5, 2010

Our room was large and ideal place to see outside. It was clean, quiet and had anything we need. The hotel was near the Church. Very convenient to visit Old Quarter and almost the famous place around. The traffic was not busy because the hotel located in small alley. I took the cyclo (it was booked by the staff here) to go around Old Quarter. The price was good. About 100 000 Vietnam dong for 1 hour. Also, In the evening, from the hotel, I could walk for shopping and watch Water Puppet - really special. I like it.
The staffs were friendly, helpful and helped us with enthusiasm.
Indochina hotel is dial place to stay. I want to recommend this hotel for all guest. I will come back.

Unique Quality: Great value for money.

Directions: Convenient for visit Old Quarter Hanoi, Hoan Kiem lake and any place in hanoi.

tenluk's Profile Photo

good service fill in my heart..

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 28, 2010

great service, even not a big hotel but room is clean and excelent for me .. location near the cathedral in the old quarter just walk to the hon kiem lake.. surrounding by a lot of restaurant and cafe

The best hotel in Hanoi

by written on September 12, 2010

We have spent a fair few days in Hanoi after arriving from India we had a well needed rest planned our trip in Vietnam and enjoyed the slow pace and cooler weather before heading to Sapa. We returned after Sapa and enjoyed a couple of days while we waited for our passports to be returned by the Indonesia consulate with our Indonesian visa (which they were and we are now excited about the next leg)
We have enjoy it here in the old quarter where we are staying at hotel Indochina fabulous find, calm and greet room....the old quarter has cute little streets with general life happening right before you eyes its a little more slow paced than India ,cool and calm we haven't done a lot other than look around and explore the streets to be honest but you can get sucked into this easily spent hours looking at shoe street and the same with glasses street, drinking hot drinks and looking out at the world going by, Some days we just felt we were due for a down day so we would go out for a few hours and come back and watch a movie and relax eat some homemade fries in the food area and chat with the staff and like minded travelers....we met so many people here its awesome.
Indochina Hotel - 40$ a night Nice large rooms with great shower and very clean, happy helpful staff that are eager to help with your plans, great breakfast choices included in the price awesome aussie couple run the place as part owners...we wouldn't bother staying anywhere else! They have sister hotels if they are full that are close by too.
I recommend you to stay here when you come to Hanoi. :)

Unique Quality: The facilities here is fine, in our room had bath-room with shower, hair dryer, mini bar ...

Directions: I don't remember about the district. May be Hoan Kiem District. Yes. Every morning in the time we stayed here, We took some minutes to walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. Before we arrived, we saw the Big Church ( Hanoi Joseph).

Nearby Indochina Hotel

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hanoi Travel Forum

Need advice about Hanoi, Vietnam? Visit the Travel Forum for Hanoi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Hanoi hotel reviews

Hanoi Opera
Trains in Vietnam
Relax in wonderful surroundings
Things to Do
All things padded for ladies
Lively if generic market
Things to Do
Pretty enough, but don't make a special trip
Things to Do
Go there at the right time!
Things to Do
Not as tourist trap as I'd feared
Check opening hours!