Parklake Motor Inn

481 Wyndham Street
#15 of 16 hotels in Shepparton
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Shepparton.
Kate-Me's Profile Photo

Views of Lake Victoria from the restaurant

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 3, 2015

Looks quite fancy when you arrive, but there are rooms to suit most budgets. There are also suites for about $250 night.
I stayed a few days and got the $119 corporate rate (I mainly wanted to try out their great new swimming pool!)

The spa was actually in the room in an area beside the bed. There was a separate shower room, and separate toilet.
Couch was fine, nice sitting area. Furniture had an old style, a little bit French look to it to me.
Unusually, there was a microwave, but no toaster or crockery apart from cups to go with the kettle and tea and coffee and shortbread biscuit.
Enjoyed my stay, especially the brand new pool which was everything I'd hoped for.

Unique Quality: The pool is lit under the water by colored lights. So first they are blue, then green, yellow and red. Pretty nice and funky and the around the pool furniture is great and more like a resort than just a pool. There is a bbq area out an adjacent door too.

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Parklake Motor Inn

5 Photos of Parklake Motor Inn

Shepparton Travel Forum

Need advice about Shepparton, Australia? Visit the Travel Forum for Shepparton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Shepparton
A 'wild' Koala...
Koala...
Ulupna Island
Off The Beaten Path
If you're into camping...
Things to Do