Acapulco Motel

19 Malfroy Road, Rotorua, North Island, 3201, New Zealand
#28 of 111 hotels in Rotorua
Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 3 reviews
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Rotorua.

Disapointed

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 6, 2012

TERRIBLE!!!!, The NEW owners need better hosting skills. I have travelled through Rotorua every year for years staying at the Acapulco Motel, and since the last owners i gave my loyalty to in terms of bussines stays who were SUPERB by the way, now unfortunately i have found the NEW owners are rude, loud ,as in to say your personal bussines in conversation is everyones that stay there, as you can hear everything just standing in the carpark.

My son inlaw also usually travels through Rotorua once a month, I have informed him it is not discreet or/and management skills lack.

Disapointed

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 6, 2012

REAL KIWI HOSPITALITY

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 10, 2008

The wonderful team at the Acapulco went the extra mile in every way shape and form to accomodate our family and make us feel very welcome. We felt very much like we were in our own home away from home.

Wonderful clean and tidy facilities, the best team of cleaners and staff anyone could ever wish for. Comfortable beds. Loads of tea and coffee, toiletry supplies, courteous professional competent service with a smile. A fabulous warm pool and mineral pool.

The most fantastic team of wonderful people whom we would very much like to recommend to all. We will most definately be back.. Thanks to the wonderful team at the Acapulco, particularly Chris and his wonderful family for the care that they extended to our family.

The Cartwright Family of Whangarei

Unique Quality: WONDERFUL STAFF, LOVELY MOTEL, GREAT LOCATION, CLEAN, TIDY, EXTREMELY REASONABLY PRICED, CLOSE TO ALL ATTRACTIONS IN ROTORUA, KIWI HOSPITALITY, ***** FIVE STAR PLUS FROM OUR FAMILY FOR THE CARE AND HOSPITALITY WE RECIEVED

Directions: Very central, but no sulphur smells or road noise at all.

Nearby Acapulco Motel

Rotorua Travel Forum

Need advice about Rotorua, New Zealand? Visit the Travel Forum for Rotorua and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rotorua hotel reviews