Point Village Resort

Rutland Point, Negril, Jamaica, Caribbean
#47 of 105 hotels in Negril
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Negril.

Basic but clean

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 30, 2007

This is a 3 star hotel so do not book if expecting luxury. The rooms,bedding,towels were always clean but the room was very basic.
I would have loved one large towel instead on half a dozen very small towels in the bathroom, I had trouble wrapping them round my wet hair or around myself when getting out of the shower. There was also very limited space to put your toiletries, our shampoo/shower gel ect ended up on the windowsill.
Being All inclusive we could have done without the table and chairs in the room and the kitchenette (although having a fridge was ideal to keep drinks cold) and had more storage for clothing which was very limited.
If you want a sunbed be prepared to get up early the hotel really needs to get more sunbeds after all you don’t go on Holiday to have to get up at 7am every morning. I noticed a previous review mentioned about cigarette butts on the beach and this was the case. My husband smokes but never left butts on the beach.

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Point Village Resort

1 Photo of Point Village Resort

Negril Travel Forum

Need advice about Negril, Jamaica? Visit the Travel Forum for Negril and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Negril hotel reviews