- Reviews: 483
We stayed at Canda's in the...
We stayed at Canda's in the inn upstairs. Inquire in the bar.
The asking price is $60/night, however, there is room for negotiation.
The rooms at Canda's are very basic. Just a bed, table & chairs and a bathroom, with bare, tiled floors and flourescent lighting. The rooms are air-conditioned, but we had a lack of hot water in the bathroom.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Regents Park
- True Home Hotel, Boracay
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Sterling Suites - Whitefield
- Fern Resort
- Hostal Sue Candelaria
- Bellini Boscolo Hotel Venice
- Travelodge Wolverhampton Central
- Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
- Moevenpick Hotel Sana'a
- Comfort Suites Gurnee
- Vistana Hotel
- Sin City Hostel
- The Golden Sunset Hotel Negril