Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel

Tags

Seniors Food and Dining Beaches
See Amenities
greekcypriot's Profile Photo

A well-run hotel, Worth to give it a try!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 24, 2013

The Asimina Suites I was staying in, is right next to the Pioneer and during my 3 night stay I had the opportunity to visit it. I was curious and decided one day to get inside, I had a drink and took some photos.
I came across one couple out at the beach who were residents of this hotel and they were telling me that they find the Pioneer quite satisfying. What I write is general and it is only what I saw during the time I was there. I did not have the opportunity to stay here so I cannot comment about the rooms the restaurant or the cuisine of the hotel.

It seems to be a well-run hotel in a quiet location, although one of the nights the music and noise from the entertaining programme taking place out there was heard next door. I happened to be dining at Kymata the a la carte restaurant and a guitarist was playing and singing some amazing Greek ballads but suddenly it was not possible to hear him. Somebody from the management of the Asimina called the people of the Pioneer but the loud music and noise from the hotel’s entertaining staff was never turned down. Luckily the programme did not go on after midnight!

Through the stroll I had during lunch time I noticed that the restaurants were full and saw only happy faces around. There was even a kiosk in the gardens selling kebab and ice cream for very little.

The gardens are really beautiful and seem inviting just like the next door hotel that I was staying. The Pioneer is an Adult only hotel, so you won’t see children running by. There are Palm trees in the garden, sun-loungers scattered throughout the beautiful premises.

TIP: In all, I believe it is worth to give it a try and probably I will on a coming trip too.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Suites
  • Airport Transportation
  • Bar / Lounge

Paphos Travel Forum

Need advice about Paphos, Cyprus? Visit the Travel Forum for Paphos and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Paphos hotel reviews