Hotel Skt Petri

Belsaita's Profile Photo

cool and hype 5-star hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 22, 2008

I was lucky enough to stay at this hotel for a couple of day during a business meeting. Yes, lucky as the hotels is really good (but I guess you should expect that for a 5-star, right?)

It is a very modern hotel. Maybe too modern I'd say (and I like modern hotels!). But some details as the glass doors on the bathroom (honestly, I like a bit more of intimacy on the shower... it did not matter this time as I was alone!!), or the light cubes used as side tables (very nice-looking but not really functional)... seemed just too "design for design" to me. The decor was perfect, but not warm and welcoming. The beds are fantastic and I did sleep perfectly. But be aware that that first and second floor can be loud and noisy from the bar on the ground floor, better to stay at the upper floors.

Unique Quality: The whole lobby and restaurant area is very nice with great design. Totally trendy as the hotel in general. The food was great, both the breakfast buffet and one lunch we had there. The location is perfect, right in the heart of Copenhagen. However, my favorite hotel in Copenhagen keeps being the Admiral even it's a 4-star. Being at the Skt Petri was a great experience, but 'm glad I was not paying for it.

rjweber21's Profile Photo

Very Swanky Hotel in Copenhagen

by written on November 2, 2007

I don't have any real complaints about this place. They have a great bar in the lobby with a friendly staff, and the hotel staff in general, was nothing but helpful. My bag was lost for three days, and the concierge took a copy of the report, so he could call everyday to check to see if there was any progress.

The restaurant was great for breakfast, and I had an OK dinner there one night (enhanced by the conversation I had with a man who may or may not have spent 6 years in a Danish prison). He was not a guest of the hotel.

Unique Quality: Good Location - it seemed like I was close to everything.

Add to your Trip Planner

If you can, then you should stay here.

by written on September 25, 2005

I've just returned home after spending a night here, it was really superb. Very modern, right in the heart of Copenhagen, the room was really clean, food was fantastic, and I have absolutly no problems with this place whatsoever. We stayed in a standard double room, which I reserved on the internet, I phoned to check that we would have a view from our window, and they said that they could upgrade our room so that we could have a terrace. Upon arrival we found that the room & bathroom were wonderful and the terrace was huge! I'd say about 7 square meters. If you need a break, and love modern hotels then i'd say this has to be the place for you. We stayed in room 408. After checking out I also saw Nick Cave checking in, so what more do you need? However this is a five star hotel so it was really pricey, but i'd say worth it.

Directions: City center

reverb's Profile Photo

Copenhagens Best 5 Star Hotel

by written on July 7, 2004

Well I can't exactly say that I've stayed here but I am an employee very soon. I have just been hired to work as a bartender here at the Skt.Petri...Talk about a swanky place this is so far out of my budget!! But for those of you whom money is no object then this is the place for you!!

Unique Quality: I fwant it they have it..This place has everything that you could want....Including a great looking bartender....

Nearby Hotel Skt Petri

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Copenhagen Travel Forum

Need advice about Copenhagen, Denmark? Visit the Travel Forum for Copenhagen and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Copenhagen hotel reviews

Christiania
Roskilde
Churches
Off The Beaten Path
Castles and the royal family
Dragør