- Reviews: 868
Icehotel Lumilinna: A night in ice
Well I have not stayed ther overnight, but instead did a daytrip to visit the hotel. It will remain just a few weeks more and then return into what it was before .... water.
If you like, you can visit it during the day, which costs 7 Euros. There are pretty nice light arrangements in the walls and you will find an icebar aswell.
All neccessary information can be found on Lumilinnas webpage.
A night in ice... :)
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- The Whales Inn Beach Resort CLOSED
- Hotel Villa Gracia
- Anugrah Transit Hotel
- Sea Mark Tower at the Caravelle - Myrtle Beach
- Pearl Hotel Phuket
- Hotel les Orangers
- The Dog & Partridge Country Inn
- Moevenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis
- Luz Ocean Club
- Hotel Europa
- The Lalu Sun Moon Lake
- Le Park Suite Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton Club Aspen Highlands
- Hotel Du Chateau