- Reviews: 3267
From your hotel in The Hague or Rotterdam: Don't forget Delft, you've got to go there!
Of course, Delft has several hotels itself, but this town can be easily visited from the more frequently used hotels in The Hague or Rotterdam. Also on a business trip it is very nice to take a trip to Delft as it will add many extra experiences of the old historical Holland and it's traditions and culture. Through my transporttips one can find out how to travel between these locations.
We ourselves have the luck to have family living here in Delft, where we like to stay and are always warmly welcomed.
- Reviews: 6
Hotel Restaurant 't Raedthuys: Delft's best kept secret
We stayed one night at the hotel restaurant 't Raedthuy. The place is a pancake house with a few rooms for rent above the restaurant. It is located on the main town square. We had a wonderful view of the square from our room. There was the town hall on one side and a church on the other side of the square. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Excellent location. We truly enjoyed our stay.
't Raedthuy's has the best pancakes in town!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Boston at Beacon Hill
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort
- St. Ermin's Hotel - Autograph Collection
- Novotel Centre Hotel Abu Dhabi
- The Zuri Varca, Goa White Sands Resort & Casino
- Grand Riviera Princess
- Bloomfield Hotel
- Hotetur Bellevue Apartments
- Amerisuites Ft. Lauderdale - Plantation
- The Fountains
- Americana Inn
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel & Country Club