VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

City Hotel AS

Prinsensgate 6 or Skippergaten19, P.O. Box 763 Sentrum, Oslo, Oslo, N-0106, Norway
#92 of 170 hotels in Oslo
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 3 reviews
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Oslo.
stroem's Profile Photo

Sleep one night

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 12, 2007

I had read a bad review of this hotel abaut little light red district nearbay and drugusers att the backsida.
I had a very nice stay at sixt floor. With shared facilitys where nothing to say abaut, clean and no problem. The room where nice.
One get what one pay for and this where worht the money.

Directions: Close to the Sentralstation

ChiTownMike's Profile Photo

Affordable Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 6, 2004

I found the City Hotel online as I searched for accommodations in Oslo. The hotel is conveniently located near the train station and is only a block from Karl Johans gate, a main central street running through Oslo to the palace.

My primary purpose for choosing the hotel was its reasonable price. I stayed in one of the rooms that had shared facilities since it was more reasonable. The room and facilities were clean and quite acceptable. I found the staff to be very nice and helpful. There is a free breakfast in the morning.

Before I got to Oslo, a Norwegian I met in Copenhagen said that the hotel is in what he called the rougher area of Oslo. While this may be the case, don't be alarmed. I felt quite comfortable walking back to my hotel late in the evening.

CandS's Profile Photo

A Hotel for a night...

by written on August 24, 2002

We also spent one night at the City Hotel
640 KR for a double without an en-suite.

Unique Quality: It was fairly clean and quiet and very close to the Central Station.

Nearby City Hotel AS

1 Photo of City Hotel AS

Oslo Travel Forum

Need advice about Oslo, Norway? Visit the Travel Forum for Oslo and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Oslo hotel reviews