Mead Lodge B&B

See Amenities

Luxurious accommodation ideally located

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 15, 2010

I have stayed at Mead Lodge on several occasions due to work commitments and I have been well and truly impressed with the accommodation and the hosts. They provide a homely environment where you are made to feel special and they go the extra mile to ensure that your stay is first class.

The room is luxurious with fluffy towels plenty of choice of refreshments, fresh milk and bottled water. The breakfast room is warm and offers an extensive range which should cater for every need. My particular favourite was the porridge delicious and kept me going for the day.

I love staying in this Bed and Breakfast which now feels like a peaceful retreat with people who genuinely care about all their guests I highly recommend the accommodation which is conviently located for the tourist areas around Corsham.

Unique Quality: The hosts are the greatest asset providing friendly and homely style accommodation with a smile on their faces and an eagerness to ensure that you are completely catered for during your stay.

I also liked the shampoo and shower gel provided in the bathroom especially the shampoo as my hair is lovely after using it.

Directions: Close to Corsham Town Centre

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Mead Lodge B&B

Amenities at Mead Lodge B&B

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Corsham Travel Forum

Need advice about Corsham, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Corsham and ask our Answer Gurus.

Corsham Travel Guide