- Reviews: 1
Zanzibar International Hotel: Surprising boutique hotel
I stayed here a few months ago and am desperate to go back. It was everything I hoped it would be and more.
Our room (South America) was out of this world and it was such a treat to unwind and relax in such a huge room/bath! We explored the local area and ate so well - the weekend was one of the best I've had in a long time.
We met Max, the owner I think, who was so helpful and made us so welcome.
I couldn't recommend it highly enough and I'm quite fussy!
South America has excellent views of the sea. Breakfast was a two course affair and was to die for!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Travelodge Dorking
- Red Carpet Inn Daytona Beach
- Hostellerie du Vallon de Valrugues
- Montien House Hotel
- Grand Mer Hotel Okinawa
- Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort
- Rose Village Apartments
- Econo Lodge St Augustine
- Comfort Hotel Place du Tertre
- Russell Hotel
- The Ravensdene Lodge Hotel
- The Mosser Hotel
- Metrocentre Hotel And Convention Center
- The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa