Club Regent Casino Hotel

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 121 reviews
Expedia.com Hotels.com

****Not a place we would ever stay again******

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for Valentine's Day we thought it would be a nice place to stay, but the hotel service is horrible and the rooms are so crappy. Beds are so uncomfortable, there is no complimentry breakfast in the morning and it's not a cheap place to stay. The coffee that the room had to offer was expired over a year ago. I ended up leaving my personal belongs in the hotel. I called the next day and was transfered to housekeeping, I left numberous messages and no one called me back. It took about 2 weeks for me to get a hold of housekeeping and they just ended up saying they didn't find my belongings. When I explained that I called numberous of times and no one called me back they said "oh it's because I was on vacation". I`m sorry but not everyone is on vacation at the same time. someone could have called me back to let me know that they didn`t find my belongings. This is a horrible place. Please avoid staying here. There is so many better casino`s and South Beach is one of them. The rooms are so spaceous, comfortable and beautiful. Service is AMAZING! As well depending on what day you stay there you will get a free dinner, and comlimetry breakfast in the morning. Plus it is so much cheaper!!!

Add to your Trip Planner

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Winnipeg Travel Forum

Need advice about Winnipeg, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Winnipeg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Winnipeg hotel reviews