Travelodge Owen Sound

See Amenities

It was Great

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 30, 2011

I stayed here for business this past week, rooms were clean, was surprised to see flat screen TVs in the room, had stayed here a couple years ago, was not as impressed. This time, the breakfast was better, the staff seemed nice, at check in the lady gave me tickets to a magic show, which I was not able to attend but thought it was a nice gesture. I will stay here again.

Unique Quality: Friendly staff, waffles for breakfast were yummy

Directions: Convenient to Hwy #10

Add to your Trip Planner

Great Stay!!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 15, 2009

I recently stayed at the Travelodge in Owen sound and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It had a warm and comfortable setting. I felt relaxed having to drive almost 3 hours from the city. The staff were very friendly upon checking in and checking out. I tend to always have my laptop with me so high speed internet was a must. I had no problems logging onto the internet and it was free. I had no problems with my room, everything was good. The continential breakfast smelled so good. I love fresh waffels in the morning. I had a great stay and would definitely come back but this time in the summer so I could enjoy the beaches etc.

Unique Quality: unfortunately I was staying there when the weather was bad so I didnt get a chance to explore owen sound much but i really loved the fact that Tim Hortons was just right across the street and almost everything else was of walking distance for ex. the mall and restaurants.
I also have to add that downtown owen sound has a beautiful set up of christmas lights that i loved. It is a must see when visiting Owen Sound

Directions: right at the corner of 9 and 10th st east

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Owen Sound Travel Forum

Need advice about Owen Sound, Canada? Visit the Travel Forum for Owen Sound and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Owen Sound hotel reviews