- Reviews: 1998
North Gate Motor Inn: Economic stay in center
We arrived in Saskatoon in the afternoon, so we had some time to scout for a reasonable motel. We drove up and down Idylwyld Ave N, which is where most of the motels and hotels are, and stopped at almost every motel. We went to the tourist information center and looked at the hotel listings.
Without driving about 10km south of the city, North Gate Motor Inn came up as the cheapest on every list by about $10.
The rooms were basic and the staff was somewhat curt but polite enough. The rooms had basic linens in the bathroom but no toiletries other than bar soap. But for what we were looking for, it was adequate enough.
The hotel offers nothing extraordinary. No breakfast, no spa, no exercise room.
But they do over free WiFi.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Germanus
- Doubletree Hotel Newark Airport
- Basingstoke Country Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
- Tewkesbury Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club
- Troulakis Apartments
- Hillbilly Inn
- Royal Guesthouse & Cafe Bar
- Papaya Playa
- Slavutich Hotel
- Motel 6 Lexington North Georgetown
- Liberty Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- Holiday Inn Express New Columbia
- Roy d'Aragon