VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Villa La Estancia

See Popular Hotels

Tags

Spa and Resort
See Amenities

....to confirm why you should take online reviews.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 4, 2008

...., with a grain of salt. I am currently sitting on the patio of my villa at La Estancia watching the sunrise over Medano beach and El Arco. This is my first trip to Cabo but Ive been all over the world in varying accomodations. I did my research before booking this hotel and had "concerns" lightly over some posts critical of this property. Once again, I am blown away by the hypercritical nature of so many of my fellow travellers. We arrived early at 11:00 am for a 4:00 checkin, thinking we would just use the day room and head down to beach/drink. Upon greeting, "Ernesto" (I think) of the front desk staff seated us and I asked if any rooms were ready yet andhanded him my CC for incidentals and a 20 dollar bill. He returned after about ten minutes asking us to follow him to the porter saying our room was ready! We were led to instaed of a standard room, one of the hotels deluxe view suites (large). The room is perfect in every way; including cleanliness. The property is nothing other than first class and I am left thinking that I have stmbled upon one of those "fantastic buys" one comes across every now and then as the rates here are quite nominal in comprison with other resorts during high season. The beach is perfect, pool is awesome service is perfect AND FRIENDLY. In summary I cant say anything less than 100% for this property. I am agian left to wonder what in the world all the negativity is doing in this world regarding postings by other travellers. I completely understand legitimate concerns and complaints, but get real folks.
I would add a mild caution however for those on a budget. As this is a timeshare type property, the cost for items purchased onsite is very high. The cost for convenience is steep!
I'd come here again in a "New York minute".........

TOP NOTCH CONDOS

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 1, 2008

We just returned from Cabo and spent our 2 weeks at Villa La Estancia, unit #2503. I made all the arrangements privately using VRBO. There is however a management service that you can rent the suites through as well. Villa La Estancia has all privately owned suites so you do not get all the time share people bugging you.

There were 4 of us and we had a 2 bedroom on the 5th floor, second building, so looked out directly onto El Arco. The advantage of being in the second building is that you get a direct view onto El Arco AND you get sun all day long, east, south, west, so the balcony is always sunny and warm to sit out on. If you are in building one, you won't get east sun and if you are in building three, you won't get west sun. We had sliding doors to the long balcony through the master bedroom, the main living area and the second bedroom. The main entrance is common but there was a separate entrance to the second bedroom off that foyer so both sets of people in each bedroom could come and go and not disturb the others. The suite was premium in amenites and in the furnishings. The concierge gives top notch service as do the doorman arranging taxis and whatnot. It is fully gated and safe.

The facility is spotless, the maids took over an hour to clean our suite everyday and the suite was pretty well clean before they came.

There are two restaurants on site and you have full use of the hotels and their amenities on both sides of the complex. There is the usual pool, hot tubs, the grounds are immaculate. It is a short drive to town, taxi fare to central Cabo is $70 pesos, we gave them $100 pesos each time.

Unique Quality: We were more than satisfied with every aspect of staying at Villa La Estancia.

Directions: Around 15 minute walk to the Marina along the beach, right on the beach.

Luxury accomodations

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 10, 2006

la Estancia offers 2 -3 bedroom villas that are really luxury condos.
These are well decorated with modern furnishings.
All villas have balconies - so you get a view of the ocean as you eat your breakfast in the morning.

Nearby Villa La Estancia

Villa La Estancia

• Hotel La Estancia
  • Villa La Estancia Hotel Cabo San Lucas

Address: Km 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose, Col. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico

3 Photos of Villa La Estancia

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum

Need advice about Cabo San Lucas, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Cabo San Lucas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cabo San Lucas hotel reviews

Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort
Pleasant (2.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
Hacienda del Mar Vacation Club
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
Pueblo Bonito Blanco (Pueblo Bonita Los Cabos)
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews

Needed My Seafood Fix
Deep Sea Fishing With Gaviota Sport Fishing
Fun In The Sun With Jungle Cruise Snorkel Boat
Things to Do
Casa Maria & Zen-Mar A Magical Experience!
Shopping
Good, Not Great, Place For Dinner.
Wild Canyon Adventures
Authentic Mexican
Restaurants
Lover's Beach is a Must-See!
Let's get wild!!!
Mexico Relative Safety to the US
Warnings and Dangers
Beware Royal Holiday Timeshare scam !
Rent Jet Skis!