VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Best Western Stovall's Inn

lmkluque's Profile Photo

B.W. Plus Stovall's Inn

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2002

When I stayed at this motel, Stovall seem to have a motel at almost every corner across the street from Disneyland. I chose it for two reasons. One the discounted price they gave me and two, the student's could walk across the street to get to Disneyland easily.

The rooms were clean and well maintained. This was not a resort type hotel and we only planned to sleep in the rooms, so the bare basics were all we needed.

Update:

This motel has gone through a transformation since I last was there. The rooms have been refurbished, they've added a second pool, a breakfast kitchen and a weight room. Now the offer room and pool-side service and valet parking. The outside has had a make-over too!

Unique Quality: Really, the unique quality for us was the price of the rooms, lower than any other hotel or motel around.

I'd say of my first visit, the staff was really nice, friendly and helpful. We arrived earlier than the check-in time. The kids had over dressed in the morning because of "June-Gloom" and were hot by the time we got to Anaheim. They wanted to change. Housekeepers were busy getting the rooms cleaned up and when we asked for a place to store our bags so the kids could take off to Disneyland. Not only did they say yes, they also gave us two rooms early so the kids could change into summer wear.

After that first experience, I made all my reservations with Stovall's places and was never disappointed.

Directions: Near Disneyland.

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Anaheim Travel Forum

Need advice about Anaheim, California? Visit the Travel Forum for Anaheim and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Anaheim hotel reviews