Palm Springs Hotels

• havefun12 profile photo havefun12
  • Reviews: 4

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Golf at Westin

I have stayed at many, many places in Palm Spring but the villa at the Westin was by far one of the nicest and most accomodating places. Great view of the golf course with balcony to relax and BBQ and kitchen with everything in it was a nice touch. Many pools to choose from and at least 2 Gyms to do your work outs was everything we needed and more.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Golf
  • Written July 17, 2012

view from the balcony

• GracesTrips profile photo GracesTrips
  • Reviews: 1630

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Indian Wells Resort: Adjacent to the Indian Wells Golf Course

For the price it was decent accomodations but I think would rather stay somewhere a little nicer. I read reviews on trip advisor and most of them were accurate. It's an older hotel and clean. The air conditioner was noisier than I care for. The complimentary Continental breakfast was so so. Provided cereal, some pastries, bagels, uncut fruit like apples, oranges bananas, yogurt, oatmeals, milk, coffee, juice. The pool area was nice but the bar at the pool wasn't tended by a bartender so her knowledge of mixing drinks was limited. I know my opinion doesn't sound great but I have to say it again, for the price ($86 a night) it was fine.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written June 11, 2009

• karenw530 profile photo karenw530
  • Reviews: 10

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

La Quinta Resort and Spa: La Quinta Resort and Spa

Resort landscape, accomodations, spa, and restaurants are all incredible!

I love walking around the grounds and enjoying all of the gorgeous landscaping. The rooms are casitas and just a few casitas share a pool (there are 41 pools!) so you can relax with very few people around.
The spa is - not to be missed!

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Golf, Spa and Resort
  • Written April 5, 2008

• elarsen7 profile photo elarsen7
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

740 E Mel, "Casa Contenta": McClean Rental

We just got back into town after renting 740 E Mel street for a week, with McLean Rentals. We were charged about $2900 plus an extra $400 for Easter week. We were sorely disappointed in the condition of the house, and to top it off, we had a rat live with us for the last 2 days, which kept one of our members out of the bedroom and bathroom.
1. Pool furniture lacking, could not recline chaise lounges, chairs plastic and cheap
2. Kitchen floor, grout and tile very dirty, we bought and left bleach cleaner to try and clean it some more. Fixture over the sink an exposed bulb NO kitchen chairs ( I guess they doubled with the outdoor chairs??)
3. Dining room, the light fixture dirty and full of bugs - unappetizing when you sit at the table and look up
4. The rugs were dirty
5. Ceiling in family room, peeling and falling down
6. Pool man did not come all week ( though he was scheduled on Tuesday and Friday) - he came briefly on Friday.
7. Rat holes and a rat visitor in the bathroom . The Rat appeared in my friends' bedroom at 4:30 am. We called your office at 8:30am Friday, several calls to McLean's office ( when we were told it was not big deal). Exterminator's brother came and set a trap at 2:30 pm Friday, then they told us to clean up the body when it appeared. Needless to say, we left it there and informed McLean staff the next day, so she could tell the cleaning people. My friend was out of her bedroom and bathroom for 2 nights.

We have rented in the Palm Springs for the past 5 years, but this is the first time renting with McLean's. I have sent 3 emails and called once to get back our security deposit and to get compensation on the house. After 3 weeks, no such luck at at. DO NOT RENT WITH THIS COMPANY - customer service is a no go. I have contacted the visitor's bureau and anyone else I can think of, next I will post photos of the rat and dirty house on YOU TUBE!!

Nice ouside, very dirty inside , rat holes ( that were used.....) see the photos of the rat, as well as the dirty light fixtures...

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written April 14, 2008
Tip Photo

rat in bathroom - we were told to dispose of body

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful