- Reviews: 4
Golf at Westin
I have stayed at many, many places in Palm Spring but the villa at the Westin was by far one of the nicest and most accomodating places. Great view of the golf course with balcony to relax and BBQ and kitchen with everything in it was a nice touch. Many pools to choose from and at least 2 Gyms to do your work outs was everything we needed and more.
- Reviews: 10
La Quinta Resort and Spa: La Quinta Resort and Spa
Resort landscape, accomodations, spa, and restaurants are all incredible!
I love walking around the grounds and enjoying all of the gorgeous landscaping. The rooms are casitas and just a few casitas share a pool (there are 41 pools!) so you can relax with very few people around.
The spa is - not to be missed!
- Reviews: 1
740 E Mel, "Casa Contenta": McClean Rental
We just got back into town after renting 740 E Mel street for a week, with McLean Rentals. We were charged about $2900 plus an extra $400 for Easter week. We were sorely disappointed in the condition of the house, and to top it off, we had a rat live with us for the last 2 days, which kept one of our members out of the bedroom and bathroom.
1. Pool furniture lacking, could not recline chaise lounges, chairs plastic and cheap
2. Kitchen floor, grout and tile very dirty, we bought and left bleach cleaner to try and clean it some more. Fixture over the sink an exposed bulb NO kitchen chairs ( I guess they doubled with the outdoor chairs??)
3. Dining room, the light fixture dirty and full of bugs - unappetizing when you sit at the table and look up
4. The rugs were dirty
5. Ceiling in family room, peeling and falling down
6. Pool man did not come all week ( though he was scheduled on Tuesday and Friday) - he came briefly on Friday.
7. Rat holes and a rat visitor in the bathroom . The Rat appeared in my friends' bedroom at 4:30 am. We called your office at 8:30am Friday, several calls to McLean's office ( when we were told it was not big deal). Exterminator's brother came and set a trap at 2:30 pm Friday, then they told us to clean up the body when it appeared. Needless to say, we left it there and informed McLean staff the next day, so she could tell the cleaning people. My friend was out of her bedroom and bathroom for 2 nights.
We have rented in the Palm Springs for the past 5 years, but this is the first time renting with McLean's. I have sent 3 emails and called once to get back our security deposit and to get compensation on the house. After 3 weeks, no such luck at at. DO NOT RENT WITH THIS COMPANY - customer service is a no go. I have contacted the visitor's bureau and anyone else I can think of, next I will post photos of the rat and dirty house on YOU TUBE!!
Nice ouside, very dirty inside , rat holes ( that were used.....) see the photos of the rat, as well as the dirty light fixtures...
- Reviews: 1640
Indian Wells Resort: Adjacent to the Indian Wells Golf Course
For the price it was decent accomodations but I think would rather stay somewhere a little nicer. I read reviews on trip advisor and most of them were accurate. It's an older hotel and clean. The air conditioner was noisier than I care for. The complimentary Continental breakfast was so so. Provided cereal, some pastries, bagels, uncut fruit like apples, oranges bananas, yogurt, oatmeals, milk, coffee, juice. The pool area was nice but the bar at the pool wasn't tended by a bartender so her knowledge of mixing drinks was limited. I know my opinion doesn't sound great but I have to say it again, for the price ($86 a night) it was fine.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Maalaea Surf Resort
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh
- Saltern Caravan Park
- Atrium Suites Hotel Las Vegas
- Ayvalik Beach Hotel
- Quality Suites Laval
- Hotel Salam
- Hostal Splendid
- Hotel Melia Galgos
- Courtyard Raleigh North
- Forte Village Hotel Castello
- Sleep Inn Beaufort
- A White Swan Bed and Breakfast