Hampton Inn Rocky Hill

Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Road Trippin'

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 19, 2010

Price and location usually dictates where Ferni and I decide to lay our heads before or after a exploring a location and because of this, we have stayed at this hotel twice in the past few months.

This particular hotel was within our range and convenient to where we were headed. How can you beat a price of $59 a night for a king bed located a few yards from a major thoroughfare?

On our first visit, we arrived late on a Friday night and the parking lot was quite packed, we had to circle around and find a spot in the front lot. As we were arriving there was another couple getting ready to check in and someone had just checked finished checking in, so I would say price probably dictated everyone's decision this night.

Check in always quite easy. I always book my stays on-line, so all I have to do is give them my name and credit card and my room key is quickly handed to me.

A high floor away from elevators and vending machines is a priority and is I always get a decent room. The room here was nice, on the fourth floor, towards the end of the hallway. As soon as we entered our room to the right was the bathroom, with the sink and vanity outside the bathroom and a closet in from of the sink. The bed, a king size is usually quite nice, with the usual credenza with mirror, tv, desk with free wi-fi (you get your code on the key card jacket) as well as a lounge chair and this room had a microwave and small refrig where we keep our drinks.

Breakfast (cereals, bagels, breads, coffee, tea, yogurt, etc.) is included in your stay. Breakfast is served from 6-10 am. Ferni and I rarely eat the breakfast. Coffee is all I usually will take with me.

The hotel was very clean and we will definitely stay here again if we need to and the price is right!

Add to your Trip Planner
cjg1's Profile Photo

A Decent Roadtrip Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 19, 2010

The Hampton Inn Rocky Hill was a good choice for an overnight stay. The price was good and it was close to a friend that Liz had wanted to visit on our way back from a road trip. The hotel is about five minutes off of the highway set back off the road across from some chain restaurants.

The parking lot was virtually empty so we had no problem finding spot right in front. Check in was a breeze and we headed up to our fourth floor room. We had a room far away from the elevator at the end of the hall; just how I like it to be. The room was a basic HAmpton Inn Room with a King sized bed, bathroom, tub, sink with vanity, chair,refrigerator, microwave, ottoman, TV, desk and dresser. The hotel also had a listing of several local restaurants and even provided menus of two that delivered to the hotel. We were fortunate to have already had a dinner option in mind thanks to Carrie and Trip Advisor.

We had a comfortable night's sleep here and the hotel staff was very nice. The staff was prompt in bring us more towels and providing a wake up call the next morning. If we need a hotel in this location again I will definitly use this one.

Unique Quality: The room fridge came in handy for storing our dinner leftovers for the next day.

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Hampton Inn Rocky Hill

Hampton Inn Rocky Hill

• Rocky Hill Hampton Inn
  • Hampton Inn Rocky Hill Hotel Rocky Hill

Address: 20 Waterchase Drive, (formerly Susse Chalet Inn), Rocky Hill, Connecticut, 06067, United States

10 Photos of Hampton Inn Rocky Hill

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Rocky Hill Travel Forum

Need advice about Rocky Hill, Connecticut? Visit the Travel Forum for Rocky Hill and ask our Answer Gurus.

Rocky Hill Travel Guide