Grand Shores West

Based on 97 reviews

Zoo Theme Park Trips Family Travel
See Amenities

Unwelcoming and Rude

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 19, 2006

Some of the staff (house keeping) was friendly and helpful. There was hardly ever a person at the front desk and when there was, they were usually rude and unwelcoming. Nearly every time I was at the pool or hot tub I was interrogated like a prisoner. "What room are you in? What's the last name? How many are with you?" This happened to me on four separate occasions by three different people. My daughter was yelled at and told the police would be called if she came back again. After looking baffled and showing her room key the woman at the front door snapped "I must have you mistaken for someone else."

Other than the unfriendly atmosphere, there was a large roach in our room...(excuse me, a "Palmetto Bug" that was the biggest freaking cockroach I have ever seen!) I have been told that all of the condos on Redington Beach have this problem though.

The room was okay. The beds/carpet/showers were worn and need replaced. We had a large assortment of fluffy towels. It was nice to have dishes and a refrigerator in the room. The TV also had a great selection.

Other guests were very socialable and fun. The Wednesday BBQ was quite charming.

Parking would be difficult for someone who has trouble walking or running. It is across a busy 4 lane road and in a gravel parking lot up an incline.

Overall the price was reasonable but the service was awful. I would highly recommend checking out other hotels or condos in this area before staying here.

Unique Quality: The pool was large and clean. From the pool you can see the ocean.

Directions: Across from the Wine Cellar

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

North Redington Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about North Redington Beach, Florida? Visit the Travel Forum for North Redington Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest North Redington Beach hotel reviews