Days Inn and Convention Center Anderson

5901 S Scatterfield Rd, Anderson, IN 46013
#15 of 18 hotels in Anderson
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Anderson.

Worst experience of all time!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2011

This hotel should be condemned!! The staff was rude, intimidating, and threatening, my kids were too afraid to go swimming after the first day because the clerk screamed at us in a foreign language and then in English that she was calling the police if we didn't leave the pool because we were too noisy! I paid for a weeks stay in advance and it was the biggest waste of money ever! The pool was freezing cold and I made my kids get out when my youngest proudly dove for a dirty bandaid in the pool, the cigarette butts floating in the pool were an added bonus I guess! The hot tub didn't work and had scum floating on top and a garden hose laying in it! We had no working phone until the 4th day of our stay and the clerk changed our door lock while we were gone and we could not get to our pet for 3 hours of arguing with her! She tried to make us pay $35 a day per child after we had already paid for a weeks stay, so by my estimation, a weeks stay with 3 children would cost somewhere around $1000, although they advertise kids under 17 stay for free with adults. There were mountains of trash in the hallway outside of our room that smelled of rotten food and my son stepped in dog feces in the hall outside our door. The horrible woman at the desk harrassed us several times a day and we were uncomfortable the entire time. We stayed at this hotel to feel safe at night, as my husband was working out of town, what a mistake!! I would've felt safer and more comfortable in a tent on the freeway!

Unique Quality: Filthy and disgusting! Nothing but a party hotel, the hallway and the janitor or cleaning closet smelled like a group of people were smoking pot in it!

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Days Inn and Convention Center Anderson

Anderson Travel Forum

Need advice about Anderson, Indiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Anderson and ask our Answer Gurus.