Omni Severin Hotel

Value Score

Poor Value

Costs More than similar hotels

See Also Viewed Hotels

WOW Run away as fast as you can!!!!!

by written on September 2, 2010

Paid for Valet... I was told my car got broken into over the night. it was 1 of like 7. I found my card in a public parking with across the street NO Security. Walls are paper thin. You can hear the water in the pipes. Pool is like a group hot tub. it was not place I will ever go back to. Omni told me too talk with the subcontracted company that did their Valet for them. I would not stay there again I would stay at a hole in the wall before going back there.
P.S. noisy, smelly, old building

I am giving a update on how sorry this hotel is. Aaron "eCommerce Manager Omni Severin Hotel sent me this message. " We read your review and we apologize that your car was broken into during your stay. I spoke to our director of operations this morning and we want to offer you a complimentary one-night stay for all the trouble. If you would like to accept the certificate please send me your mailing address and we will send it to you. Again we are sorry you're stay was so lousy and we want to try to make it up to you."

I sent back this
"1 night that is the best the the Omni can... come on... I lost over $1300 in stuff in my car and about 1200 damage done to my card that i had to turn in to my INS company. The Omni is try win me back over and that is the best they can do..... Come on how about a Omni Suite in Atlanta for 3night Friday, Saturday and Sunday"

Aaron send me this back on 8-26
"I am talking with the director of operations to see what we can do. Of course I can't guarantee a 3 night weekend stay at our Atlanta property. When I hear from him I'll make sure to send you a message. Thanks, Aaron

I told him how to best contact me on 8-26

Aaron send me this back on 9-2
I'm sorry, but after speaking to our director of operations we can't offer you a three-night comp stay at our Atlanta hotel. We're sorry to lose you as a customer, but we hope maybe in the future you would reconsider staying at an Omni.

I would not plan on getting any help from there customer service. 1 night stay is the best they can do. they are a big company and 1 night is the best they can do... Dont wast your time go to a different hotel.

Unique Quality: na

Add to your Trip Planner

WOW Run away as fast as you can!!!!!

by written on September 2, 2010

newhoosier's Profile Photo

Nice Hotel, Nice Price

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 6, 2005

Did an overnight here and would recommend it to all. Not the cheapest around but not a bad price though. Nice view of Downtown Indianpolis availible, within walking distance of the Circle Center, and quiet.

Rooms were clean and updated with plenty of space to relax. Multiple services availible to help you enjoy your stay.

Unique Quality: Banquet Facilities, suites availible, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, high-speed wireless access in rooms, and dining in the lobby.

Indoor pool and fitness center in building.

Directions: Near the Old Union Station in Southern Downtown

gkitzmil's Profile Photo

Omni Severin

by written on August 24, 2002

$100, push them to get this rate but don't even think of it if there is a race in the city

Unique Quality: feeling of a European hotel (Hey, I've stayed in lots of European hotels, even in 2000)

Directions: Illinois at Jackson Place in the heart of the city

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Indianapolis Travel Forum

Need advice about Indianapolis, Indiana? Visit the Travel Forum for Indianapolis and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Indianapolis hotel reviews

Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Indianapolis - Days Inn Downtown
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown (Union Station)
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Crown Hill Cemetery
Crown Hill Cemetery was amazing
Amazing large cemetery
Things to Do
The place for seafood in Indi
Happy Accident
Nice meal ... great atmosphere
I went Ape over the Orangutans
Things to Do
Nice little Zoo and easy to walk
Things to Do
Happened upon this stopped for pics and admire it
so pretty at Christmas