Topeka Plaza Inn

See Amenities

Great value.

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 31, 2009

My family and I needed a cost effective place to stay while visiting relatives and the plaza inn fit the bill quite nicely. We opted for a suite which had spacious double rooms with a full fridge, oven and even a couch. The rooms were clean although the decor seemed a bit out of date. They had free wireless internet so I was able to get online in our room with my laptop. The pool was small but well maintained and they also had a small playground with a slide/jungle gym that my son loved to play on. There was also an interstate on-ramp down the street which made getting around town very easy. All in all it was very pleasant experience and my family will probably be staying there again next year.

Unique Quality: We really enjoyed the amenities in the suite which had double rooms. There was a unique arch separating the rooms and it was nice to actually have a fold out couch in the main room. We were also surprised that the kitchenette had an oven and a full size fridge. The wireless internet was very fast compared to many other places we have stayed.

Directions: I'm not all that familiar with Topeka but it was very near an interstate on ramp with a strip mall down the street and lots of restaurants in the area.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Topeka Travel Forum

Need advice about Topeka, Kansas? Visit the Travel Forum for Topeka and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Topeka hotel reviews