Hall Of Fame Hotel

Based on 112 reviews
Hotels.com Booking.com

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 14, 2012

We stayed in one of the condos at this hotel. The front desk gentlemen were nice and friendly, the breakfast was good, it was in a great location, and the pool, although we didn't swim, appeared to be nice and clean. The horrible part was the cleanliness of the condo. Upon our arrival, we discovered hair all over the bathroom floor, pink and black mildew in the toilet bowl, and the carpet was disgusting. Our socks and feet were literally black from walking around. Luckily, I had packed a pack of Clorox wipes and wiped the place down, but of course that didn't help with the carpet. We arrived just after 9 pm and we didn't feel like complaining-we had a tired toddler and we were both tired as well. We figured we'd just deal with it for two days and be done with it. What really got me was that after the housekeeping service came, we arrived to find an envelope on top of the fireplace from the housekeepers, Bill and Luann, saying, "Thanks for staying with us...." and all that. At the bottom of the envelope was a word that had been marked out, but not very well. I was able to make out the word "tip." They expected us to leave a tip with this type of housekeeping?!? No. I complained to the front desk when checking out. I filled out a complaint form and they said they would forward the info to the GM, who should be giving me a call to see if they could "make things right." This was three days ago, and I have yet to hear from anyone. Needless to say, our family will not be staying there again.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Branson Travel Forum

Need advice about Branson, Missouri? Visit the Travel Forum for Branson and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Branson hotel reviews