Microtel Inn N Suites Bozeman

Basaic's Profile Photo

Not My First Choice

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 26, 2016

$109 with a discount as of June 2016, (prices vary by weekend/weekday, season and other factors). The Microtel was the third hotel I stopped at trying to get a room. The first two had no rooms. I asked for the best rate for retired military and the desk clerk at the Microtel (I was not impressed) said they had one room left and quoted me a rate of about $166, I said that was too much and he said $145, then he said he could do $109 with my military discount. I declined and left. The hotel does look nice inside and outside; but I felt I did not trust the desk clerk. The hotel has an indoor pool and Jacuzzi and a business center. They serve a breakfast with some hot items. There are lots of options in Bozeman, I would opt for someplace else.

Add to your Trip Planner

Bozemans hidden hideaway

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 21, 2008

This is the coolest little motel in Bozeman. It is situated perfectly to I-90, golfing, and the great fly fishing shop is next door. We got in the car and 10 minutes later were in the Historic Downtown area. The motel itself was fantastic. The Front Desk did a tremendous job with directions and amenities. Sometimes in a larger place you feel forgotten, or become just another guest. Here I never felt that way at all. Desk staff is truly an asset to this motel. The swimming pool was great and the continental breakfast had a great variety, yet was not too much food. I would recommend this place to anyone. I know we are staying here whenever in Bozeman!

Unique Quality: The lobby had a bit of a western feel. Sort of lodgy. with interior trimmed out in lodgepole and the chairs made of little lodgepoles. I really enjoyed the "Moose Webs" that doubled as lamps.
The jacuzzi has a little waterfall that is really nice.

Directions: This great place is located on the NE corner or the 7th Avenue Exit. #306

Add to your Trip Planner

• Pets Allowed
  • Suites
  • Continental Breakfast

Bozeman Travel Forum

Need advice about Bozeman, Montana? Visit the Travel Forum for Bozeman and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bozeman hotel reviews