Ramada Tonopah

1100 Erie Main, Tonopah, NV, 89049, USA
#3 of 3 hotels in Tonopah
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Tonopah.
alsport's Profile Photo

I should have slept in the car

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 24, 2010

If you're just looking for a place to sleep, just sleep, then this place is OK.
Problem started just after check-in when the key to my room didn't work. I hiked all the way back to the registration desk and back to the room with a new key. Nope. Didn't work. They finally put me in a different room.
I remember when the door mechanism didn't work at the Marriott Renaissance in Pittsburgh and they sent a guy up to my room to fix it....immediately.
Anyway, the room is OK. Not great.
Most of my time in the shower was spent adjusting and re-adjusting the water temp. It was either too hot or too cold. Just as I lathered up my hair, the hot water went out completely.
Just as I stepped out of the shower, I noticed that a previous guest tried to spit into the waste basket in the corner of the bathroom. He missed. It's still on the wall.
Fortunately, all I had to do at that point was dry off, get dressed and get out!

Unique Quality: Outstanding? Hmm.....nothing comes to mind.
There is a very small, smoke-filled casino, if you're into that.

Directions: East end of town.

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Ramada Tonopah

Tonopah Travel Forum

Need advice about Tonopah, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Tonopah and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tonopah hotel reviews