Best Western Turtle Brook Inn

Moira126's Profile Photo

Outstanding Service, Comfortable Stay

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 17, 2010

We had a wonderful experience with this small hotel. Service was outstanding! We were made to feel welcome, check-in was a breeze(the cookie was a nice touch), and the staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. I have to mention a special note to the fact that when we left something after check out, they called me and arranged to have it mailed to my home. They did not have to do it, but they did, and I'm thankful.

The room and the bathroom was reasonably sized and it had no frills but it was clean and orderly. We had two double beds with a desk, small refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer in the bathroom and even an iron/ironing board. The bed was comfortable and clean. There was free Wi-Fi in the room which was helpful in my catching up on emails. They had free breakfast which was more than decent and included waffles, bagels, hard-boiled eggs, coffee, etc. The free parking was a treat and this was convenient for us.

I would definitely stay here again whenever I'm in the area.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

West Orange Travel Forum

Need advice about West Orange, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for West Orange and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest West Orange hotel reviews