Ramada Limited Maggie Valley

jmpncsu's Profile Photo

Nice Stay in Maggie Valley

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 15, 2015

I stayed for two nights over a weekend at the Ramada Limited in Maggie Valley. It was a last minute plan to head out to the mountains in October to see the fall color, and I didn't have a lot of time to plan. Many hotels in the area were booked or very expensive, but the Ramada had room and reasonably priced. It's not real impressive from the outside when I arrived, so I wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised. The lady at check-in was very friendly and got me checked in right away and all the hotel staff I interacted with were very nice. I ended up in a suite room with a kitchen - it was a lot nicer than I was expecting. The room was clean and spacious and the bed was comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and the shower was nice. There was a nice balcony to go outside and relax for a bit, though I think the lock was broken and I had to fumble with it to secure the door. The hotel also has an indoor pool and hot tub. They're small, but were a great way to relax after a long drive and hiking all day. My only complaints would be the balcony door not locking easily and the fact that there was no elevator. If you're on the second floor, you have to carry your stuff up the stairs. I was traveling along, so I didn't have much stuff, but it could be an inconvenience if you have a lot of luggage.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Maggie Valley Travel Forum

Need advice about Maggie Valley, North Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Maggie Valley and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Maggie Valley