Mill Pond Acre Bed & Breakfast

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 10 reviews
HispanicYob's Profile Photo

Exceeded all of my expectations!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 8, 2016

I was already immediately delighted upon driving into the driveway of Mill Pond Acre after almost endless flight delays and navigating the crazy freeways of the surrounding area. I was received warmly by my host, Debbie, who was accommodating about my delay and helped me get settled in right away. The grounds are very well kept, about in pristine condition. My little cottage was immaculately clean and cozy. It came equipped with a mini-fridge and a TV with some DVDs too watch (though I was too busy out and about to watch any TV) and the bed was extremely comfortable! I got the best sleeps I had in ages! The place also has free wifi. A must in anywhere I stay!

Debbie offered up a different, delicious breakfast every morning! No dish was ever the same and I was always pleasantly surprised each morning on the variety of the food she cooked up and offered. Meals are usually served to guests when it is convenient for them. Debbie was also very helpful and even offered to get me postcard stamps when I was too occupied to do so! I couldn't have asked for a better and more friendly host then Debbie! As far as proximity to town, Mill Pond Acre is just about 20 minutes away from all the major sights by driving.

This was the first time in my life I stayed in a bed and breakfast and it was a great first experience for me! I highly recommend staying here, you will regret not booking a stay here at this peaceful and beautiful little B&B! I enjoyed myself immensely and will never forget my stay at Mill Pond Acre, or my stay in Dayton!!

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Mill Pond Acre Bed & Breakfast

3 Photos of Mill Pond Acre Bed & Breakfast

Fairborn Travel Forum

Need advice about Fairborn, Ohio? Visit the Travel Forum for Fairborn and ask our Answer Gurus.

Fairborn Travel Guide