Hampton Inn

grandmaR's Profile Photo

Visiting Old Home Town

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 25, 2014

I picked this hotel because I was coming from our great grandson's birthday party in CT and wanted to explore the area we lived in before going to visit a grandson in VT. It was convenient to the route that we would be driving - I didn't want to go into either Providence or Boston. It was the Sunday Columbus Day weekend.

Across the parking lot was Applebees which was where we ate dinner, but there was also Wendy's, and Cracker Barrel nearby and McDonalds across the street.

Unique Quality: The hotel provided the usual amenities I expect from the Hampton Inn. The internet worked for both me and Bob

Because of the holiday, the breakfast area was pretty crowded.

Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

A Suite alternative stay at a good price!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 21, 2009

Another good priced hotel that fits our needs conveniently located off of exit 7 of I-95 in the shopping center where you will also find the Fairfield Inn and the Residence Inn. We've stayed at this hotel for a few reasons, price, location and the fact that I needed another Hilton stay for my qualification. Our most recent stay was our second and just like our first stay, we have found the hotel to be affordable, clean and comfortable and to our liking.

The hotel is quite nice, and the suite is very large and spacious with a wonderful hot tub jacuzzi in the king size room which also includes a nice cradenza with flatscreen tv, and a desk and comfy chair with complimentary internet as well as a closet. The living area has it's own tv, table, kitchenette (actually, just a sink, microwave, and a coffee maker) with a nice size closet.

The hotel has a business center, fitness room, pool, complimentary breakfast and beverages as well as complimentary parking.

Unique Quality: The hot tub jacuzzi is always a plus in a room, especially when the price is so affordable. We've enjoyed our stays here every single time!

cjg1's Profile Photo

A Suite Stay!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 3, 2008

All of our visits to Coventry have been one night stays during road trips. Each time we have been upgraded to identical suites. Upon entering the suites there was a bathroom and kitchen area to the right. The living room had a couch, chair, ottoman, TV , table and two chairs. The bedroom had a large bed, tv, desk, chair and an incredibly large jacuzzi tub. I was quite pleased at the comfort of the bed and the pillows. The living room area had a comfortable couch and a decent TV.

What makee the stays here for us is the jacuzzi tub. It's always a perfect start to our stays here. The tub is large and even has a side seat built into it. It has a timer you had to turn and only lasted for 30 minutes at a time so it was a pain to have to turn it again to keep the jacuzzi going...but it's nice to have a soak after a long drive.

This hotel has become our hotel of choice for location price and size of room. So when we want to stay in Coventry it is at The Hampton Inn.

Unique Quality: The Jacuzzi tub is a highlight and perfect for relaxing after a long drive. I also like that the suite has a separate living area with couch, chair and TV.

Nearby Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn

• Hampton Inn Coventry
  • Coventry Hampton Inn
  • Hampton Hotel Coventry

Address: 850 Centre of New England Boulevard, Coventry, Rhode Island, 02816, United States

14 Photos of Hampton Inn

• Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites

Coventry Travel Forum

Need advice about Coventry, Rhode Island? Visit the Travel Forum for Coventry and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Coventry hotel reviews