VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Super 8 Longview

Hotels.com Orbitz.com

Great place for to stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 21, 2016

This has been a great place for us to stay while I visit Longview, TX. Everyone here has been really friendly and helpful on any of our requests. The location is good, Room was neat and clean. The breakfast was the best I had in the US and there were many options of restaurants and stores at walking distance. The Bathroom was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable, I had good sleep. I recommend this hotel to everyone.....

Add to your Trip Planner
Basaic's Profile Photo

Good mid-range hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 11, 2007

The Super 8 in Longview has a good view of the Texas Lake Country. The hotel is located at Exit 596 off of I-20 and provides easy access to all area events. Each room has in room coffee makers, high speed internet, and large televisions.

Directions: 4.7 Miles From Center City Longview at Exit 596 off of I-20.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Longview Travel Forum

Need advice about Longview, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Longview and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Longview hotel reviews