Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village

Tags

Business Travel Seniors Road Trip
See Amenities

Car vandalized

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 20, 2012

Be warned, while the hotel and grounds are beautiful, STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK. My car's driver's window was broken out and my entire work suitcase was stolen. Called the police and they said it happens all the time.

Manager denied any responsibility. Also stated there are NO security cameras in parking area. You have been warned.

Don't believe me? Check out tripadvisor.com. Another guest stayed a month before I did, also had their car vandalized.

Add to your Trip Planner
iblatt's Profile Photo

Modern design, spacious, convenient

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 7, 2011

I spent one night in New Braunfels on my way from San Antonio to Houston. The Courtyard by Marriott River Village was suggested to me very enthusiastically by Sandy, who has stayed there before.

This is a new and modern hotel, and I loved its design and decor. All internal spaces were carefully planned and designed; The ground floor has an open plan with the lobby and reception, restaurant and business center (free for all hotel guests). My bedroom also had the look of a designer creation and not the road-side hotel chain look.
I was very satisfied with this hotel.

The only problem, which will probably be sorted out soon, was that the Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village was not signposted on the highway yet, it was not listed on the appropriate exit roadsign, and was not recognized by my GPS. Finding the hotel was not easy, to say the least, although it's right next to the I-35, and I had to call the reception and stay on line with them in order to find it.

Directions: Take exit 188 on the I-35 North

• Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Bar / Lounge

New Braunfels Travel Forum

Need advice about New Braunfels, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for New Braunfels and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest New Braunfels hotel reviews