VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

La Copa Inn Resort

Booking.com Travelocity

South Padre's Family & Pet Friendly Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 22, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at LaCopa Inn. The room faced the beach and was very comfortable. We were right above the pool and when we closed the door leading to the patio, the sounds from the kids playing in the pool were pretty much drowned out. We had two queen beds that were so comfortable that we decided to try to buy a new mattress like the ones we enoyed at the hotel. The continental breakfast was more than we expected. We enjoyed it. I loved waking up early and sitting on the balcony watching the sun rise . The only complaint I had was the shower head which didnt deliver the water at a heavier stream the way I like it to. I loved how close the hotel was to the beach. The only regret I had was that we didnt get to stay longer. We are definitely going back as soon as we can and plan to stay longer. I love South Padre Island and I love the Lacopa Inn. Try it....I hope you like it as much as we did.

Unique Quality: The room we had had a great view of the ocean. We didnt get to enjoy the pool but it looked nice. The people working there seem very nice and accomodating. I would defintiely recommend the hotel.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

South Padre Island Travel Forum

Need advice about South Padre Island, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for South Padre Island and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest South Padre Island hotel reviews