- Reviews: 957
San Juan Inn and trading post: nice inn
friendly people, nice walking area and a restaurant. nice room.
good food in the restaurant.
i think about 20 miles from monument valley.
tollfree 800 447 2022
- Reviews: 1455
San Juan Inn: Inexpensive and Convenient
Certainly not fancy, but comfortable enough and inexpensive (at least at that time.) For dining, there's the Olde Bridge Bar & Grill. Also had a general store with some interesting goods.
Right on the San Juan River. The Navajo Indian Reservation is on the other side of the river.
- Reviews: 227
San Juan Inn: Riverside Hotel
Stayed in room 37 at the San Juan Inn for one night. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff friendly.
The rooms have TVs and desks.
The hotel has a restaurant (the Olde Bridge Grille.)a trading post and a guest laundry.
Pleasant location close to the river.
- Reviews: 171
Mexican Hat Lodge: Comfy & Welcoming
Not flash but very comfy and clean and we would stay there again.
a band sometimes perform but sadly not on the night we stayed.
The steaks are gooked outside on a swinging grill - and very nice they are too!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Sheraton Voyager Antalya Hotel Resort And Spa
- Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram
- Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Orlando
- Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Midway Airport
- Crown Metropol Perth
- Grand Continental
- The County Hotel
- Americinn Glenwood Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Hot Springs
- Burj Al Arab (Jumeirah Beach Road.)
- Sheraton Centro Historico
- Westgate Vacation Villas
- Days Inn Key West
- GR Solaris Cancun
- Hampton Inn South Bend/Mishawaka