Decameron San Luis San Andrés

saskajenn's Profile Photo

Just right...

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 26, 2006

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very friendly and spoke just enough english to understand but not enough that it encouraged me to use my rough Spanish. The resort was clean and well taken care of, the food was good, the International Restaurant was decent for breakfast and lunch, but the Japanese restaurant was delicious for dinner. The beach was right across the street.. close enough that you could skip back to the resort for yet another Pina Colada. Also across the street and down the way about a 2 minute walk (I walked in my bare feet it was so close) is a little Reggae bar that played great music! The bartender here was more than courteous and entertaining!

Directions: A resort facing the beach.. not in the heart of the small town, which was perfect for me. It was about a 15 minute taxi ride up the island to the heart of the little town.

Add to your Trip Planner

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool
  • Bar / Lounge

San Andrés Travel Forum

Need advice about San Andrés, Colombia? Visit the Travel Forum for San Andrés and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest San Andrés hotel reviews