Hotel Samay

Nueva Andalucia, Baeza, Provincia de Napo
#1 of 1 hotel in Baeza
1 review
Prices from our online travel partners are not available. But you can search for other options in Baeza.
MalenaN's Profile Photo

Hotel Samay

by written on November 3, 2012

There are a few hotels in Baeza and after reading in the guidebooks I decided to check out Hotel Samay first. When the bus stopped just outside the doors of the hotel it was perfect. A kind woman told me the rooms with private bathroom was $10 (August 2012) and I went up to have a look. The room was okay so I stayed. There were two beds in the room, bedside tables, a chair and a TV. As the hotel is built in wood and the walls seem to be rather thin I was afraid to hear the TV from other rooms, but no one of the other people staying downstairs had the TV on load volume.

Three people arrived after me and I heard they were going to pay $6, but that was for the rooms with shared bathroom.

When I later had a closer look at the bathroom I realised it was not very clean, there was hair on the toilet seat and in the sink. When I saw this I went over to the bed and looked at the sheets and there were several hairs there as well. I went down and talked to the man, who soon came up to change sheets and clean the bathroom. Well, the new sheets were clean, but I can’t say the bathroom got any cleaner. He took the toilet brush and brushed around and sprayed something in the air.

Directions: On the main street in Baeza. Baeza Nueva.

Add to your Trip Planner

Nearby Hotel Samay

5 Photos of Hotel Samay

Baeza Travel Forum

Need advice about Baeza, Ecuador? Visit the Travel Forum for Baeza and ask our Answer Gurus.