Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

3-Hour Submarine Tour in Hurghada
"Take a 3-hour underwater trip in the Red Sea aboard the Sindbad Submarine! After a representative picks you up from your hotel in Hurghada you will embark on an adventure to discover the wonderful marine life of the Red Sea on board the only submarine in where you can see different kinds of coral reefs and colored fish. It is not necessary to be a scuba diver! In fact you don't even have to get wet to see the beauty of this underwater world!""""Go on a fantastic underwater trip on board the Sindbad Submarine to discover the wonderful marine life of the Red Sea. This 3-hour tour takes you 72 feet (22 meters) below the water where you can see different kinds of coral reefs and colored fish."
From $59.00

Submarine Tour: Discover the Red Sea Hurghada
"You will be collected from your Hurghada hotel and transferred to the pier for boarding. The Sinbad Submarine Come and enjoy a magical experience by taking a dive in the Submarine. Submerge and see the beautiful underwater marine life in the crystal clea so take the opportunity and enjoy this incredible adventure. You will be transferred back to your hotel."""Experience the tranquil underwater marine world of the Red Sea. Board the submarine for an unforgettable underwater adventure and feel the magic of diving beneath the waves.title=Highlights&1=2-hour+submarine+experience+in+Hurghada&2=See+the+underwater+world+without+getting+wet&3=Photograph+fish+and+coral&4=Family+friendly&5=Hotel+pickup+and+drop-off+included"""Hurghada
From $75.00

Sinbad Submarine Under The Red Sea
"You will be collected from your Hurghada hotel and transferred to the pier for boarding. The Sinbad Submarine seats 44 people and has two pilots with windows specially designed to maximize your underwater viewing. You will have approximately 50 minutes underwater to enjoy the magical views of the underwater world at a depth of 72 feet (22 meters) below the surface. On your return to the s you will be transferred back to your hotel.""""Experience the underwater world of the Red Sea without getting wet! Board the Sinbad Submarine for an unforgettable underwater adventure diving below the Red Sea to enjoy the tranquility of life beneath the waves."title=Submarine+Highlights&1=50-minute+Red+Sea+submarine+tour&2=Explore+the+Red+Sea+underworld+from+the+comfort+of+a+submarine&3=Specially+designed+windows+to+maximize+your+underwater+viewing&4=Choose+from+three+departures+for+your+convenience&5=Hotel+pic
From $77.00

Scuba Diving Tips (18)

Family scuba diving vacation in Hurghada :)

Scuba diving is an activity for your whole family and you can have a lot of fun under the water also :) Do an adventure and make new memories which you and your children will never forget!

My family (wife & 2 daughters: 13 years, 16 years) and me were diving with New Son Bijou Diving Center in Hurghada(www.newsonbijou.com) for 8 days, it was incredible. At the end of vacation we flew home with 3 new Open Water certificates & 1 Advance certificate :) I'm very happy, because the whole family is now diving and we are having great time also under the water. If you want amazing & safe diving, personal approach, good diving gear and don't like crowded big diving companies go to family diving center New Son Bijou which we highly recommend!
For my wife this was her first time diving, she was very scared, but when she did Introduction dive with Ahmed, fears disappeared. Ahmed was very patient with my wife, he took a lot of time for her, so my wife felt very safe and comfortable in the water. After Introduction dive with Ahmed she decided to do also Open water course together with our daughters - new chicken divers. The course was done only for my family, private lesions for no extra cost! I did my Advance course with them and we did some fantastic deep dives. We were all very happy with this diving center, they are professional, well organised and offer the best service. Instructors, guides, boat crew were very friendly and helpful. Conclusion: Highly Recommended!
Since this was our first trip to Hurghada Ahmed helped us with tips for entertainment, good restaurants, shopping of course (a wife and 2 teenagers :), trip to the dessert, etc. Ahmed made very good offers and we saved a lot of money, because prices of trips in hotel are crazy. We also did a private tour to Luxor and was excellent. They really looked after any small detail and the whole trip was superb, from transfer to guide to hotel. Unfortunately, we run out of time for Cairo, because all family got addicted to diving :) We are already saving money for our next diving trip to Hurghada and go diving with this wonderful diving center who cater for whole family!
If you want unforgetable diving vacation contact them www.newsonbijou.com

jorge.alvarez
Mar 09, 2012

Scuba Diving

Hurghada is idealistic for scuba diving, since the water is so clear and the are so many different kinds of fish, plants and corals.

I never tried to scuba dive myself but I was recommended by friends to go to Colona Dive Center. If you're gonna go a dive with them they'll pick you up at your hotel.

Check out their website for loads of more information.

fonden's Profile Photo
fonden
Apr 04, 2011

Diving in the Red Sea

When in Hurghada, I dived with New Dino Diving Centre, it charges US$50 for 2 boat dives with lunch. Later I managed to bargain to US$45. (May 2006). The price is reasonable with lunch. The dive site was EL Fanadir south and north. The reef was on one side and water visibility was about 25m. Since the water temperature was about 22C, it was the first time for me to put on 2 piecesof wet suit. It was interesting. Between the dives, all people rested on the boat to enjoy the se breezes. See more pics.

Sambawalk's Profile Photo
Sambawalk
Apr 04, 2011

underwater world

- diving/ scuba diving in Sharm Elnaga, integral nature reserve 25km away from Hurghada, good for beginners because start from the beach
- dolphins tour, nearly whole day boat trip, stop at several reefs for scuba diving, with luck seeing and swimming with dolphins. not for beginners

Nada_S's Profile Photo

Red Sea-Saqala-Sheraton Road, Hurghada, Egypt
Mustashfa Street, El Dahar
The Resorts Road, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt

Diving

My boyfriend mainly came to Hurghada for the "amazing" Red Sea diving. As I said in my last tip - too many tourists have destroyed the marine life here. Either that or the tour operators just take you to any old place to get it over with.
I had never dived before, and decided to do an Intro Dive with a company called Black Shark (booked through the Dive Stop... who, by the way, is run by lovely people but Sherif is useless and will probably forget to pick you up on the day of your dive). I had a very brief run-down of how to clear my mask, breathe through my regulator and equalise, which I would have been very confused about had my boyfriend not explained this to me before. After waiting ages for my turn, I was thrown into the sea and led around by the hand by an instructor who seemed to ignore my pleas that my ears were not equalising properly (it really hurt!). Not a good first experience of diving, I was left dreading my next one. We went with a different company a couple of days later, Piano divers, which we booked through our hotel! My intro with these guys was only slightly more in-depth, with the actual instructor making no efforts to hide his impatience with learners. They tried to make me dive with a broken BCD, and basically just took me around the boat and back. I also had to wait about 2 hours, while all the qualified divers and the more pushy beginners had their turn. You could see a lot of fish on the surface of the water, but it still wasn't as amazing as the Red Sea is supposed to be. If it's your first time diving, try getting experience somewhere else before you come here.

gaj86's Profile Photo
gaj86
Aug 14, 2008

Scuba Diving

If you find yourself in Hurghada, then take a day trip scuba diving or snorkeling, then I can highly recommend these guys. Blue paradise Bart and his team will make you feel relax and have a great day

camelweed's Profile Photo
camelweed
Apr 14, 2008

Go diving in the Red sea!!

This was really the best excursion we did while staying in Hurghada. This was an all day trip by boat to different locations where one could swim around and go scuba diving.
The colours and the water was absolutely fantastic and is probably something you will not see many other places in the world. The boat made several stops for the travelers to have a great time swimming in the ocean among the many different and colourful small fishes.

tomerik's Profile Photo
tomerik
Jan 27, 2008

SUBMARINE IN THE RED SEA

THERE IS A LOT OF STUFF TO DO IN EGYPT, IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOK AT OLD PYRAMIDES AND MUMIES YOU CAN SCUBA DIVING IN THE RED SEA, SUBMARINE (20 METERS BELOW), 4 WHEEL IN THE DESERT (THE BEST WHIT MY HOLE TRIP, BETTER THAN THE PYRAMIDES OF GIZA). THIS IS JUST A FEW THINGS TO DO.

gugi66's Profile Photo

Aurorae

"H U R G A D A"
Wafro's Profile Photo

Wafro

"Hurghada the Mecca for the all inclusive tourist."
Saladinos's Profile Photo

Saladinos

"Relax, You Are in Hurghada"
evona's Profile Photo

evona

"HURGHADA - RED SEA"
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

Kuznetsov_Sergey

"Hurghada - My Egyptian Prologue and Epilogue"

DIVING

Diving, snorkling at least!

Some of the possibilities:
-introductory dive (u go 6m deep 2 times in a day-no licence)
-scuba licence - 2days, some 230EUR
-open water licence-3 to 4 days, around 350EUR

DO NOT MISS IT!

adonai_2012's Profile Photo
adonai_2012
Sep 14, 2007

Diving in February

Swimming and diving in February is an option but only for the die-hard divers, or those who don't mind the cold (I do!). I tried once, on the way to Giftun Island. I spent some 15 minutes in water and it was more or less ok, but once I came back on board I got so cold because of that awful wind that I couldn't stop shaking for about 30 minutes. I'm serious! I couldn't hold a cup or a plate when they served lunch on board!

betako3's Profile Photo
betako3
Aug 26, 2007

Sailing and Scuba diving

I have done this many times in differents places around the world but definitly, It was one of the best places where I did it.
The visibility is incredible, you will be able to see great variety of fishes and subacuatic plants, and spend a beautiful day on board.
I had a wonderful time !
Take care and bring with you warm close because the water is cold and after diving, you´ll need to get warm.

abriline's Profile Photo
abriline
Jan 12, 2007

Diving in Red Sea

Red Sea is a paradise for those who are not afraid o look for its misteries under the water.
With over 1000 species of animals and aroun 200 different kinds of coral Red Sea is the Mekka for many divers all around the globe. Turtles, rays, stonefishes... even sharks wait to be discovered here:-) Be aware of jellyfishes and never try to touch stonefish!!!
And enjoy the underwater paradise!!!

Laylaa's Profile Photo
Laylaa
Dec 05, 2006

Things to Do Near Hurghada

Things to Do

Giftun Island

I participated on a ship tour in Hurghada We had two snorkeling possibilities, one stop on Giftun Island and the national park, including open buffet lunch aboard the boat, happy and nice staff and...

Getting to Hurghada

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Things to Do. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Things to Do. Help us improve our info!

Map