Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Helicopter Sightseeing Tour In Hong Kong
"Your Hong Kong Island helicopter tour provides panoramic bird's-eye views of Victoria Harbour and attractions around the island. Board your air-conditioned MD902 Explorer an ideal platform for aerial views of the city; you'll enjoy its comfort safety and reliability. See landmarks of the Hong Kong skyline including the Central district with its headquarters to many international corporations and Two International Finance Centre (IFC) the second-tallest building in Hong Kong. Admire the Bank of China Tower
From HKD1,799.00

5-Hour Group Tour: Hong Kong City Overview with Hotel Pickup in Kowloon
"After hotel pickup from selected hotels at your preferred departure time of 8am or 12:50pm you will depart for your half-day tour of Hong Kong. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby at least 10-15 minutes prior to departure to meet your tour guide.On this 5-hour tour you will take The Peak Tram to the summit of Victoria Peak.  Then you will visit Aberdeen Fishing Village where you will gain a deeper insight of an old traditional fishing village to view the rows of old Junks and Sampans. Catch a glimpse of the daily lives of the fisherman. Tour the Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory an artisan brand known for its fine craftsmanship and exquisite jewellery designs. Shop at shopper's paradise known as Stanley Market where you will find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk garments sportswear
From HKD320.00

Private Tour: Hong Kong Day Trip from Guangzhou by Bullet Train
"Leave your Guangzhou hotel and travel by minibus with your private guide to the train station. Board your high-speed bullet train and after a journey of roughly 2 hours arrive in the bustling urban metropolis that is Hong Kong!First stop is Victoria Peak the city’s spectacular mountain and you’ll hop aboard its famous red funicular tram to reach the top. Ride straight up the mountain from Hong Kong’s central district passing skyscrapers and houses at a jaw-dropping angle and then see one of the world’s most magnificent city panoramas unfurl before your eyes. Your guide will point out the sleek skyscrapers of Central
From $367.00

Cafe Deco Tips (8)

Cafe Deco: Lunch at the Peak

We had lunch in the peak complex, and trying to escape fast food (that I hate) we went to Cafe Deco.

We had a reasonable lunch, international food not too priced, with the impressive views at our side, across the large windows.

Favorite Dish Ice cream was a very good desert

solopes's Profile Photo
solopes
May 20, 2016

CAFE DECO: Dining out with a billion dollar view.

Cafe Deco is such an iconic Restaurant that I dont think people go there particularly to eat a great meal. Its the location that draws people to this restaurant.

Of course everyone wants a table by the window so they can enjoy the view but the reality is that some sections of the restaurant wont provide this and in other areas the views are partially obscured by the Peak Tower directly in front.

I have been inside the Restaurant three times. Once to dine, once to have coffee and once to use the toilet.

My critique: DINNER: I had a wild mushroom risotto and my dining partner had venison. Both meals were tasty and overall very nice, not outstanding but I was happy to pay for them.

COFFEE: I sat outside on the balcony to have my coffee and others in my party had either hot chocolates or milkshakes. The drinks were all fine but the service was a little slow considering the restaurant was not particularly busy.

AMENITIES: The toilet facilities are what you would expect. Modern and clean.

Cafe Deco normally serves a Sunday brunch but I cannot confirm if this is still available.

The two level layout of the restaurant makes it suitable for large groups. On most evenings your meal is accompanied by live music. It is a popular restaurant so you would need to book early (get your hotel concierge to do this) in order to secure a table with a view.

Favorite Dish International cusine with a lot of choices including Asian dishes. The oysters come well recommended.

swissfondue's Profile Photo
swissfondue
Mar 14, 2013

Cafe Deco on the Peak: Cafe Deco worst experience

Made a reservation yesterday at Cafe Deco on the Peak (April 30th) around 5 pm for a table for 2 at the window, 7.15pm the same night. The young man on the phone confirmed that it wouldnt be a problem but only lower floor at the window would be available - which was fine. Upon arrival at 7.10 pm we learned from a very unfriendly person at the door that no reservation was made and with a tone that gave me and my friend the impression that she didnt belive us she said that reservations are made weeks in advance. I have very little understanding for this. Obviously communication between stuff doesnt work that well at cafe deco and even though reservation was made we made the trip to the peak for nothing. My Cafe Deco VIP membership card has made its way into the rubbish bin of course....

unhappyguest30
Apr 04, 2011

Cafe Deco: Expensive.....just OK !!!!

If you ever get a clear day in Hong Kong anymore, you should check this place out, just for the view !!!! The food is very international and just Ok, the prices are steep, but what you are paying for is the view. This might be one of the best views in the world. BIG, LOUD, just OK !!!!

jlanza29's Profile Photo

1 MacDonnell Rd., Central, Hong Kong, China
4 Robinson Rd, Mid-Levels Central, Hong Kong, China
33 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong, China
Hotels
No.38 Ice House Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, China
No.2 Arbuthnot Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, China

Cafe Deco: Getting Lovey Dovey at Cafe Deco

Located on Victoria Peak, Cafe Deco offers dining with an excellent view of Hong Kong. There's a jazz bar that plays at nights on the second floor, which sets the ambience for this Art Deco/Asian restaurant. It can get quite crowded on weekends, so make reservations at reservation@cafedeco.com!

Favorite Dish The Chef's Selection appetizer was delicious! There were crab cakes, egg rolls, salmon, and a Thai Salad!

DirtyRudy's Profile Photo
DirtyRudy

Cafe Deco at the Peak: Great food with breathtaking views

This is a fabulous restaurant located next to the viewing gallery on Victoria peak, with absolutely breathtaking views.
The restaurant is of modern design, and has a vast array of cuisine on the menu with a great complementing wine list. Full height glazing all down the length of the restaurant offers spectacular views looking down over the central district.
The staff are all extremely friendly and give excellent service.

Favorite Dish I took my girlfriend to this restaurant for her birthday and we both had steak, which was perfectly cooked and so tender.
I pre-ordered a fresh fruit birthday cake and when this came with my own personal message attached it was delicous but enough for 4 people.

dhod's Profile Photo
dhod

Cafe Deco: Food with a view

The food at the Deco was very good, with the portions being on the large side. Of course the star of the deco is the view as it overlooks Kowloon Bay from Victoria Peak. Our experience was made even more special as we visited on the evening of October 1st, which is China National Day, and so were treated to a fireworks display over Kowloon Harbour.

The staff were very attentive and pleasent and the food was served piping hot.

Can recommend the Mixed Grill ( which was huge ), The BBQ Ribs ( of which there was a lot ) The Lamb Shank ( which melted in the mouth ) and the Duck Curry ( which for once was not stringy).

Would definitely recommend this restaurant, but make sure you ask for a window table to take advantage of the views from the peak.

We paid about £35.00 per head, but that included Wine, pre dinner cocktails and coffees, and that view.

Favorite Dish THe BBQ ribs were very good indeed with a very smoky sauce which avoided the chemical taste some BBQ sauces have.

And they were served with a delicious mashed potato, which was not out of a packet.

43beckos's Profile Photo
43beckos
Nov 02, 2006

Cafe Deco: Cafe Deco

Situated at the peak of Hong Kong, where u can see the spectacular view and enjoy continental cuisine. Approx HKD$200/ person.

Favorite Dish Nann bread...yummy!

cincin's Profile Photo
cincin
Aug 24, 2002

Top 5 Hong Kong Writers

gloopgloop's Profile Photo

gloopgloop

"The Jewels of Hong Kong"
keeweechic's Profile Photo

keeweechic

"Keeweechic's Hong Kong SAR"
swissfondue's Profile Photo

swissfondue

"Welcome to my favourite city in the world"
vigi's Profile Photo

vigi

"Hong Kong: City of Life with Endless Motions!"
dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

dejavu2gb

"Hong Kong"

Things to Do Near Cafe Deco

Victoria Peak

Victoria Peak is the highlight of a visit to Hong Kong and a must-see. We took the tram late in the evening, stayed throughout the sunset, then got a great view of the city at night. The peak is very...

Madame Tussauds

Madame Tussauds is a wax museum located in the Peak Tower which features a unique attraction of waxed figures of famous people/celebrities. There are only 2 wax museums of Madame Tussauds in Asia,...

Peak Tram

I have always seen pictures from above Hong Kong, and always wanted to be the one taking the pictures, so now I get my chance. We took the tram up to the peak, and once in the main building as you...

Central District

Central is the heart of Hong Kong finance, with banks occupying huge skyscrapers in every direction. Between the skyscrapers you will find tranquil Hong Kong Park, St John's Cathedral, and the Peak...

Zoological & Botanical Garden

I recently visited the Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens on a school trip with my P2 class. I think it is around eighteen years since I was last here and it has changed a lot. I think there...

St. John's Cathedral

Officially called "The Cathedral Church of St. John the Evangelist", and better known as simply St John's, this church was built by the British colonial mission in 1848. This beautiful and peaceful...

Getting to Cafe Deco

Address

Level 1 and 2, Peak Galleria, 118 Peak Road

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Map